Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:06:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Merry Hell (comic) (new thread)

Started by madhair60, February 27, 2023, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

NoSleep

Wow, a new thread. No wonder there was a lack of MH in my feed.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

someone elsewhere on CaB has deemed Merry Hell to be worse than Nemi. while they have retracted this comment due to its obviously untrue nature (nothing is worse than Nemi), i will selfishly implore anyone currently enjoying the comic to massage my ego even briefly, with some manner of compliment or praise, even backhanded will suffice. in return here is a drawing by Gobolatula. new comic later.

Vodkafone

I'm right enjoying this, that last one was very good.

madhair60

right, cheers, thanks. i'm back on track. brain back in gear, despair subdued. thanks again.

selectivememory

I don't know what Nemi is, but if it's better than Merry Hell it must be amazing.

king_tubby

Quote from: madhair60 on March 25, 2023, 08:25:01 PMsomeone elsewhere on CaB has deemed Merry Hell to be worse than Nemi.

WHAT FUCKER SAID THAT????

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

okay the last panel made me bray like a donkey

Vodkafone

Absolutely love the bathos of panel 2's text in relation to the "will this do" illustration.

[Note to madhair60: if you spent all night drawing that, I take it all back]

NoSleep

Yeah; sorry for not leaving a comment more often, madhair. Keep up the good work. To me you are the new Charles M. Schulz.

madhair60

Quote from: Vodkafone on March 26, 2023, 12:20:26 AMAbsolutely love the bathos of panel 2's text in relation to the "will this do" illustration.

[Note to madhair60: if you spent all night drawing that, I take it all back]

I did, but it was supposed to goofy so I'm taking this as whole hearted praise

Bently Sheds

I, too, am enjoying this new season of Merry Hell. Keep up the good work, MadHair!

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

LOOOORE

(also I just got that it's like his finger is going up her arse I am stupid)

madhair60

Dr Rock

Spoon of Ploff

I think Merry Hell has jumped the shark this season. It's been really disappointing since its return. I'm regretting investing so much time reading and supporting it.

madhair60

The current batch of Merry Hell will end at #804, Tuesday 11th of April.

I already have a big chunk of comics for the next batch done, so the gap will be nowhere near as long.

Thank you for reading up until then. 🙂