Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump's Georgia Trial: Fanni gaggin' for it.

Started by steve98, August 24, 2023, 09:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

shoulders

ProvanFan

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: convulsivespace on November 07, 2023, 07:23:12 PMMy theory is that they deliberately throw in a few wacky ones in the hope that they go viral.

I think we might see more of this; As a follower of crypto-failure I recently saw some reporting on it that featured ai-drawn court photos, which is the first time I saw it of course a lot of grifters have straight pivoted from crypto to ai so it's not surprising it's cropped up here.

It's also a pretty good example of AI failing to produce art/mostly impressing people who can't comprehend facial expressions.

Peabo Bryson Is Not Dead

Glebe

Cerys

Alberon

Sadly won't make any difference. He'll just use it as evidence the deep state is after him and it'll all be overturned by the Supreme Court anyway.

Fucker is going to beat Biden and get back in the White House

Blumf

Ahh-yup

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
QuoteAN URGENT MEMO PREPARED BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

State Supreme Court judges ALL appointed by Democrats just REMOVED my name from the 2024 ballot in Colorado.

The Soros-funded Democrats behind this vicious lawsuit will immediately use the ruling to challenge us in the remaining 49 states.

Crooked Joe and the Democrats know they can't beat us at the ballot box, so their new plan is to nullify every single "Trump ballot" in the nation to keep Biden in the White House.

RenegadeScrew

Amazing how much his donation bit looks like a scam. "...have arrested President Trump as innocent man". 

Ignatius_S

Quote from: RenegadeScrew on December 20, 2023, 01:53:00 PMAmazing how much his donation bit looks like a scam. "...have arrested President Trump as innocent man".

Looks like, you say....

Paul Calf

"But Donald, are you not fabulously wealthy?"

All Surrogate

Quote from: DrGreggles on December 20, 2023, 12:31:25 PMhttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/19/trump-colorado-presidential-ballot-disqualified-14th-amendment

Quote"We have full confidence that the US supreme court will quickly rule in our favor and finally put an end to these un-American lawsuits," said Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesperson.

Oxymoron.

Mr_Simnock

Cerys

Prediction: one of his redneck supporters assassinates him so he doesn't lose face.

shoulders

Quote from: Alberon on December 20, 2023, 01:11:36 PMFucker is going to beat Biden and get back in the White House

Hopefully last time people will move on from the disappointment of Biden as a candidate/President and rally to reject Trumpism at their local/state level and Trump as an individual.

Surely all Americans outside MAGA tinhats are exhausted by this and see the prospect of another 4 years of that tool as unconscionable.

He has lost two popular votes already.

But then they did let him in and nearly re-elected him so what do I know about it.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shoulders on December 20, 2023, 02:56:19 PMHopefully last time people will move on from the disappointment of Biden as a candidate/President and rally to reject Trumpism at their local/state level and Trump as an individual.

Surely all Americans outside MAGA tinhats are exhausted by this and see the prospect of another 4 years of that tool as unconscionable.

He has lost two popular votes already.

But then they did let him in and nearly re-elected him so what do I know about it.

its painful to watch progressive americans (and nearly every other country) go all in on "take your medicine" and "we know best" candidates when we've had well over a decade of precarious knife-edge balancing acts between democracy and authoritarianism, knowing full well that forcing people to vote for superficially "smart" and "balanced" superficially technocratic candidates is a major cause of the disillusionment of liberal and left voters. the american political world tell us clearly that the world isnt run by the qualified: its run by people who've been able to win contests over who's most convinced of their qualifications.

Biden himself is not bad, as a public figure. or at least he wasn't until he became obviously senile. i liked him well enough during the Obama years, he was personable and good foil. he should have been the 2016 candidate, a lot of misery would have been avoided if he had been.

but everyone else? the most dislikeable bunch of careerist, exploitative cunts outside of the mid 80s tory cabinet. Kamala Harris would lose a popularity contest against the concept of Death

the American political establishment is horrifically afraid of politicians. everyone is either a tv personality, a lawyer or a plant. and so they've condemned themselves to either authoritarians or people spineless enough to pussyfoot around authoritarians. the marketplace of ideas in action.

Dex Sawash

It's the "we/us" ing that needs graving for but both sides do it

Mr_Simnock

I can see Trump being the publicans candidate but if he is already starting with the rigged shit now then I agree with anyone else who thinks most of the US electorate is utterly tired of that shite outside of his absolute core base

Quote from: DrGreggles on December 20, 2023, 12:31:25 PMhttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/19/trump-colorado-presidential-ballot-disqualified-14th-amendment

Seems like maybe a bad thing (for many reasons) to have an unelected court disqualify a presidential candidate supported by ~50% of the electorate

More fuel for his grievance campaign

Psybro

The people don't have a right to just elect any old cunt, if Trump had unearthed Obama's Kenyan birth certificate nobody would've been going "It's not for a court to decide!"