Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:49:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pain in the eBay arse

Started by kalowski, August 30, 2020, 07:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: kalowski on November 15, 2023, 07:12:34 PMSold some of my son's Warhammer paints so he could put the money towards new cricket gear. Absolutely convinced the buyer has fucked me over, claiming the package was ripped and nine out of the eleven paints were "missing" but seller has all the power. Can't prove a thing and my friends at Evri do not refund paint delivery of any size.
You mean "buyer has all the power", I assume? Or I'm missing the point (entirely possible).

Reading this thread back (including my own story) has made me sad. If I ever need that online auction itch scratched, there's a version of it for the charity shop chain Goodwill over here - all the sellers are just stores, so they at least don't have any great reason to fuck you over. Then there's Facebook Marketplace for local stuff, also works a treat.

kalowski

Yes. Buyer has all the power.
"It was like that when it arrived"

kalowski

Some of the shit on eBay!
QuoteLana Del Rey Lust For Life Black Vinyl, only 1 vinyl, side C & D, cover is stained with wine unfortunately, side A & B not available
Who's selling this? Brian from Brian's Story?