Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:52:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dragon Dating Simulator

Started by Consignia, November 25, 2014, 01:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

Anyone want a dragon dating simulator? Nope? We'll it exists at least in demo form.

Insomnia is a bitch, so I had a quick whiz on the demo (here) and it's not ironic but straight honest to god dragon dating sim. What next, pigeons?  Grasshoppers? There's an indigogo for it, but I doubt it's going to get funded.

So who's your favourite dragon? I can't stand the lot of them.

mook

can't stand them either. worse dragon for me is that gobshite one from skyrim, can't remember his name, begins with "v" i think. you have to schlept up a fucking massive great hill, and when you finally get to the top that prick is waiting there ready to chew yer lugholes off. christ that bollock can natter, just spit it out you scaley great twat - i've got shit to be doing.

Mister Six

Yes, the conversation does drag on.

Consignia

VegaLA

My fave Dragon has to be the one from Dragons Lair. He actually softened up when he got adopted by Pete.

DJ Solid Snail

Quote from: Consignia on November 25, 2014, 01:12:06 PM
Indeed, that was what I referring to.

Should've known by the avatar you'd be aware of it.

lazarou

As someone who's played around with the toolset they've clearly used to make that demo with, it's something that could've been thrown together in an evening by someone with no prior experience, and with backgrounds ripped from Google Images with a painterly filter 'shopped over them to boot. I'm not saying he's some total chancer, but it's the work of one. The extremely baiting title doesn't help their case either (inexplicable simulators being the new hotness right now with the YouTube set).

I wonder if this lad's affiliated with the Scalie community.