Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:52:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Del Bear

Started by JesusAndYourBush, April 18, 2021, 01:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An tSaoi

He wouldn't be happy about the colour.

idunnosomename

wow it must be respectful if they say it's respectful. it's not like they just embroider his birth and death dates on the feet and stick a medal on it.

how much for them to put a fleshlight in the bum so i can fuck it

Fambo Number Mive

Wearing a medal and armband and nothing else.

Attila

I have one Steiff, a mohair pig that belonged to my ex (my mother gave it to him). He collected pig anythings -- cuddly toys, memorabilia, pig-shaped you name it. So of course everyone assumed I did, too. Took ages to break people of that habit.

(That, and people sending me everything under the sun shaped like sheep because at the time I had a small spinner's flock, and do spinning and weaving as a hobby).

I think it's one of those 'Oh, Attila is so hard to buy for, but instead of getting actually to know her, or asking if there's something specific she would like for X holiday, she seems to be interested in knitting, so I will gift her every holiday of the year, including Arbor Day, with some sort of ovine kitsch.'

The pig stuff is especially annoying, as I left/divorced that creepy close to 15 years ago now.

Anyway, I have a pig Steiff, knopf im Ohr and all.

(That said, my mom's kryptonite were Beanie Babies, and before that, Cabbage Patch Dolls. There's one thing for being the black sheep -- har! -- of the family: she gifted everyone else with that rubbish but spared me.)

touchingcloth

One of my most prized possessions is my teddy bear version of Milo Minderbinder.