Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:51:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

You are running short on toilet paper. Buy some today.

Started by Replies From View, September 20, 2013, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crunch

Home Bargains – trying to style it out by putting a load of garden chairs in the toilet roll bays, 'we used to sell what?'

LIDL – gaping empty shelves but that's half the shop at the moment.

ASDA – stacked to the roof with coconut flavour rolls.  Obviously unshiftable stuff that's been sitting in a warehouse in Didcot for two years. 

Wasn't allowed in Iceland as it was Elder Hour. 

buttgammon

Haven't been out since the weekend because I've potentially been in contact with coronavirus, but the last time I was on Lidl, they only had the fancier kind or the cheap, rough as fuck one that's guaranteed to cause fissures. A real Hobson's choice for a man who equally values thrift and anal health.

jobotic

Can't people use old flannels? I mean we don't have to go round with sheeps arses as long as we have running water.

Replies From View

Quote from: Head Gardener on March 31, 2020, 10:15:14 PM

Why do they look so mournful?  More toilet paper than they could ever dream of in a million years, that.

Head Gardener

Quote from: Replies From View on April 01, 2020, 07:51:44 AM
Why do they look so mournful?  More toilet paper than they could ever dream of in a million years, that.

they may have overstocked, the demand has also dropped off, in ASDA anyway they had loads this morning

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Replies From View on April 01, 2020, 07:51:44 AM

Despite the neat stack, it is dirty and needs laundering