Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:48:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FTX Collapse, feat Sam Bankman-Fraud

Started by Keebleman, December 08, 2022, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

This case is an absolute goldmine for fans of shit courtroom art

QuoteSam Bankman-Fried stood in front of the jury with his hands claws clasped as the verdict was read in November last year.

imitationleather

From what I have seen of American prisons on telly I think he'll be fine.

touchingcloth

If you're not allowed cameras in courtrooms, would you be allowed an AI machine with infrared sensors that does its own equivalent of a sketch? The hands couldn't be any worse than that human-made one.

Ferris

From Sam Bankman-Fried to Sam Jailman-Fried

touchingcloth

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Pun-wise it would be more apt if he got the electric chair

Ferris

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on March 28, 2024, 07:06:17 PMPun-wise it would be more apt if he got the electric chair

Loony American murderer James French got there first.

PlanktonSideburns

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Ferris on March 28, 2024, 09:14:22 PMLoony American murderer James French got there first.

Why wasn't this in that thread of badass things people said just a few days ago

Proactive

Christ alive, had no idea the bitcoin price is so high at the moment. Rarely bothere checking mine these days as I've decided to pretty much never sell and just see what it's worth in 20 years or so, but it's almost double what it was last time I checked a couple of months ago. Madness.

Quote from: Proactive on March 29, 2024, 04:50:05 PMChrist alive, had no idea the bitcoin price is so high at the moment. Rarely bothere checking mine these days as I've decided to pretty much never sell and just see what it's worth in 20 years or so, but it's almost double what it was last time I checked a couple of months ago. Madness.

Great isn't it! I've made some nice- now fiat- money over the last month.