Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:53:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Fonzies

Started by Bitterpie, April 11, 2006, 04:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ One Record

Quote from: "Utter Shit"Scrubs is fucking packed with Fonzies - the lawyer, the janitor, Hooch, The Todd...

Which is Bill Lawrence's intention, of course. Check out the DVD commentaries and he couldn't be prouder of the fact that Scrubs is a show designed to give smaller characters a heightened comic role.

spanky

Watching a few South Park episodes recently, I'd have to nominate Randy Marsh. In particular the baseball/drunken dadfight episode, and the 'You got served' episode where he teaches Stan to retaliate with line-dancing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quite. His lectures to Stan are usually hilarious. He's essentially just a grown-up version of Stan who still hasn't got everything figured out yet.

"Does this mean we have to go to church tomorrow Dad?"

"No. It means we get to, Stan. It means we get to." *vomits poo*

Roger Byrne

Hank in Corner Gas

Garam

Randy is my favourite SP character after Cartman. Every appearance of him is just hilarious. A favourite Randy moment is in the 'Two days before the day after tomorrow' episode  when he quickly winds down the window to shout 'We...we didn't listen!" Butters is probably the Fonzie figure of the show over the last few years, though. Chef was the Fonzie figure for the first few years.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, children.

Cack Hen