Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:34:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Big Brother [ITV]

Started by Ja'moke, March 04, 2024, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Baiano

So, if Sharon Osborne and Louis Walsh are fucking off, that makes Fern Britton indisputably the biggest star on there?

Fuck me lol

Ja'moke

Quote from: Senior Baiano on March 06, 2024, 12:07:33 PMSo, if Sharon Osborne and Louis Walsh are fucking off, that makes Fern Britton indisputably the biggest star on there?

Fuck me lol

Louis isn't fucking off, well, unless he gets evicted. He's a proper housemate.

jobotic

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on March 06, 2024, 11:45:41 AMDidn't bother last night, anything good happen?

Depends. How much do you like seeing a man with no trousers on shouting?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on March 06, 2024, 11:45:41 AMDidn't bother last night, anything good happen?

No, nothing at all.  Although in the ITV2 show it was revealed that as part of a task (to be seen in this evenings show) no-trousers guy was forced to wear trousers.

Does Louis bear a striking resemblance to Paul McCartney or is it just me?

JesusAndYourBush

Following up on what he said yesterday, Royal guy was wearing a sash (that he brought in himself, rather than being forced to wear by BB) that said "Chief Entertainment Officer".

But he's the least entertaining one there!!!

Edit: I spoke too soon. Falling out of bed is the funniest thing he's done so far!

thr0b

The falling out of bed and looking grumpy about it was terrific.

And Sharon nominating him because he doesn't fit in, and doesn't want or need to be there, and him being TOTALLY FINE about it. TOTALLY FINE.

Noodle Lizard

JesusAndYourBush

Oh, and apparently no trousers guy wearing no trousers is 'his thing' and he'll be wearing no trousers the whole time.

I wonder how many more tasks BB will contrive in order to trick him into wearing trousers.

Clownbaby

Louis Walsh is a rubbish cunt isn't he

If he turfed me off the bed I'd picked, I'd deck the twat

dontpaintyourteeth

Yeah I've given up on this one

AJ if you're reading this I'm sorry

Ja'moke

I'll give it until the end of the week, but yeah, nobody is standing out so far. It's all just a lot of name-dropping.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Ja'moke on March 07, 2024, 04:14:11 PMI'll give it until the end of the week, but yeah, nobody is standing out so far. It's all just a lot of name-dropping.

I'm inclined to think that they're still in Celebrity mode just yet, and the crushing boredom and annoyance will bring out their messy, real personalities.

Noodle Lizard

Half the show has been chatter about the Royals with a bloke who barely seems to know anything more about them than we do. Then the rest of them are just parroting the usual "I've just gotta be my true self, and if people don't like it..."

So boring lads

jobotic

Yeah but there's a bloke who doesn't wear trousers and shouts.

thr0b

It always takes a few days to bed in and for them to start to hate each other. They've only been in for two days - three at tonight's broadcast. And nominations now making everyone start to debate how they dislike elements of each other.

dontpaintyourteeth

oh someone cut an orange wrong or some bollocks im back in

thr0b

Louis Walsh called Ellen DeGeneres a cunt, and he and Sharon both hate Corden.

They're good people.

dontpaintyourteeth

Surely Love Island is a free holiday what is she mad about

jobotic

Okay I did laugh at that "Louis doesn't do anything. I asked him to set the table and he said "Okay I'll give it a go" and then sat down".

jobotic

How can you be racist? You're Jewish

You can't say anything these days

thr0b

Thoroughly enjoying Louis and Sharon's discussion of Simon Cowell being a Bad Friend and Disloyal and wearing shit clothes and the X Factor being formulaic and rubbish.

JesusAndYourBush

That petty argument and the pathetically short apology letter was totally cringe.

jobotic

Quote from: thr0b on March 08, 2024, 09:58:20 PMThoroughly enjoying Louis and Sharon's discussion of Simon Cowell being a Bad Friend and Disloyal and wearing shit clothes and the X Factor being formulaic and rubbish.

Is this a jokey bit? Walsh was wanging on about how lovely Cowell is when he came in.

It was "totally banter" Walsh just said. 71 years old.

Ja'moke

Finally a bit of tension in tonight's episode. Still not finding anyone to root for though.

dontpaintyourteeth

I had an early night instead of watching this bollocks last night. AJ if you're reading this I'm only joking

Clownbaby

For some reason it's bothering me that there are two hosts, and there doesn't need to be. First Davina, then Emma Willis, fine, then AJ Odudu and Will Best. I don't really like him, they don't have much banter as a pair. No need for two hosts.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: thr0b on March 08, 2024, 09:58:20 PMThoroughly enjoying Louis and Sharon's discussion of Simon Cowell being a Bad Friend and Disloyal and wearing shit clothes and the X Factor being formulaic and rubbish.

Was interesting when she talked about cowell fucking her over and stopping her doing masked singer US, sounds a right manipulative cunt. They also mentioned cowell dropping people too after the work is done, no communication at all.

thr0b

Yeah, the Masked Singer thing was a proper cunts trick.

I was less bothered about him not talking to former colleagues once they're no longer colleagues. That's often the nature of work friends.