Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:31:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Armored Core™ VI (new FromSoft)

Started by Chollis, August 09, 2023, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mecha Rodney

Everyone stop playing this when you got to the satellite laser bit?

Thursday

Do definitely still plan to get this, although it does feel like the chat around it is dying down already. (Maybe just the noise around Starfield.)

madhair60

Quote from: Mecha Rodney on September 03, 2023, 04:50:16 AMEveryone stop playing this when you got to the satellite laser bit?

that bit is pimps mate.

Timothy

Quote from: Mecha Rodney on September 03, 2023, 04:50:16 AMEveryone stop playing this when you got to the satellite laser bit?

Just reached that. Awful.

madhair60

but... but you just need to do a side dodge when you hear the audio cue!

Timothy

Still hit me. I reached the Spider enemy now by turboflying forward haha.

Mecha Rodney

Quote from: madhair60 on September 03, 2023, 03:18:02 PMbut... but you just need to do a side dodge when you hear the audio cue!

If I wanted to play a rhythm action game, I'd lock the front door, cuddle my dakimakura and boot up Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix.

madhair60

the other night, and this is genuinely true, i woke up with my Switch sitting on my fat stomach, having purchased all four DLC bundles for said Hatsune Miku game. I should be in prison.

madhair60

Thursday

I'm not saying they aren't good, but is it even legal for a man in his thirties to buy Hatsune Miku games? I'm not sure it should be.

Swoz_MK

Didn't expect a stealth mission, but then I've never played any of the others. Relatively painless, hope the choice I made at the end won't balls things up (they never do).

Swoz_MK

Played through to the start of NG++ now and need a few days off. Potentially the most fun FS game there is and probably the easiest of their games from Demons Souls onwards. Maybe DeS is easier, either way, fucking great game and NG+ is well worth it if you make opposite decisions to your first playthrough story-wise.