Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:41:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread (except piss, shit and death) #11: The Secret of the Ooze

Started by Cohaagen, September 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

Nuclear Optimism

El Unicornio, mang

Edit: ended up being a hoax!

doppelkorn

I sent that flyer in to that Tumblr and he only went and put it up.

Always check your sources.

ziggy starbucks

I feel like this is my defining statement. I can now die in peace.

Jemble Fred

This advert for a boarding school near Bath has been dropping jaws for weeks now:

You'd think there would have been a rebranding at some point...

Retinend

ziggy starbucks

NSFW - I've got a sculptured goatse effect and by christ I'm going to use it

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/mm21_bucket/sculpturedgoatcenotaphse.jpg

I've just realised this might be a tad offensive. It could have been any large stone surface, i just happened to use the cenotaph

Lyndon

That's great. It would be better if that dignitary was laying the wreath on the front face of the monument. And bending over stretching her arsehole apart.

alcoholic messiah

I've placed a karma or several in escrow, for whoever concocts a Mount Rushmore 'shop featuring goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, and Barack Hussein Obama.

ziggy starbucks

I need a rest from goatse today. No form of photoshoppery can take the horror out of that gaping hole. Waves of nausea strike as the eyes get drawn in, ever deeper, that dreadful place

Although it would cheer everyone up on memorial sunday if her majesty the queen bent over at the cenotaph, laid her wreath, whispered a prayer for the dead then pulled her anus wide open with both hands.

BlodwynPig

After unfortunately viewing Ziggy's Goatse Toast, can someone tell me what Goatse stands for? I don't want to type into google and be mindfucked for 3 weeks.

alcoholic messiah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx

QuoteGoatse.cx (/ˈɡoʊtsiː dɒt ˌsiː ˈɛks/ or /ˈɡoʊt.sɛks/; "goat sex" as the domain intends), often referred to simply as "Goatse", was originally an Internet shock site.

dr_christian_troy

On the plus side, if you accidentally search for 'Goaste' instead of 'Goatse', you'll find a no-longer-updated site with some very amusing things, including altered comics etc, some of which are by members of this very forum I believe.

Cohaagen

They Chose Poorly

QuoteTracey Emin

Sour-mugged, art termagant Tracey Emin quaffed an exquisite cocktail of absinthe, cough syrup and white cider from one of the Knight's tainted chalices at what she thought was an ancient gallery opening.

"Great exhibit," she chewed as the goblet's curse encrusted her larynx with nodules, "shits on Cornelia's Thirty Pieces of Silver."

"Have you thought about crushing them with a steamroller?" she added, her face imploding like a paper bag in a vacuum chamber.

QuoteLoretta Lynn

Slide guitar phantasm Loretta Lynn warbled her way into the Grail Knight's armour, seducing the three hundred year old sword wielder with a haunting version of her hit "Don't Come Home A' Drinkin." After the dusty act was complete the Nashville songstress slipped into the Grail chamber and gargled from a poorly chosen vessel. Her skin to parchment – doomed to haunt southern music halls with her skullified jangles forevermore.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: alcoholic messiah on July 20, 2012, 09:39:01 PM
I've placed a karma or several in escrow, for whoever concocts a Mount Rushmore 'shop featuring goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, and Barack Hussein Obama.

I've never heard of tubgirl, lemonparty or Barack Hussein Obama. They must be 4chan stuff.

NSFW

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/mm21_bucket/goatmountrushmorese.jpg

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 21, 2012, 06:33:28 PM
I've never heard of tubgirl, lemonparty or Barack Hussein Obama. They must be 4chan stuff.

NSFW

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/mm21_bucket/goatmountrushmorese.jpg

Hmm. I suspect you're telling porkies in order to avoid putting in some extra graft, but I guess that'll suffice. Have some karmas.

Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to transform this recent martian image, hopefully answering some of its mysteries in the process:

Quote from: NASAWhat created this unusual hole in Mars? The hole was discovered by chance on images of the dusty slopes of Mars' Pavonis Mons volcano taken by the HiRISE instrument aboard the robotic Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter currently circling Mars. The hole appears to be an opening to an underground cavern, partly illuminated on the image right. Analysis of this and follow-up images revealed the opening  to be about 35 meters across, while the interior shadow angle indicates that the underlying cavern is roughly 20 meters deep. Why there is a circular crater surrounding this hole remains a topic of speculation, as is the full extent of the underlying cavern.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: alcoholic messiah on July 21, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to transform this recent martian image, hopefully answering some of its mysteries in the process:

monumentally childish NSFW image

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7215/goatmarscrateranimation.gif

you know, I have a PhD in science and this is what I do with my time...[nb]who am I kidding, I absolutely love it[/nb]

edit: just realised I made a school boy error with the previous gif, I should have allowed the fully extended poo more time to shine. New gif link included

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 23, 2012, 07:35:54 PM
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7215/goatmarscrateranimation.gif

You are a titan amongst mere mortals.

Edited for link consistency[nb]Although personally I thought the original version was fine - the subtle inclusion of your own member in the lower right quadrant, slowly pendulating between limp and rigid states, only enhanced the hypnotic qualities of the mise-en-scène.[/nb].

doppelkorn

Gradual Decline