Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:30:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taking 'a break'

Started by WesterlyWinds, April 09, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Quote from: icehaven on June 19, 2017, 01:11:39 PM
If that's their main beef then, if you're prepared to play the long game, I suggest a staged 'break-up', followed by your fiancee introducing her parents to a parade of new suitors for whom a menial office admin job would be an unattainable dream, largely due to a combination of lack of qualifications, a criminal record, a few outstanding warrants, plenty of varied substance abuse and at least 50% tattoo coverage, and whose entire employment history consists of the time a nice couple offered them a few quid to pose as a bad-news boyfriend for a few weeks. They'll be dragging you down the aisle this time next year.

Nice idea, but a dangerous one.  What if she prefers one of these people over me?

Icehaven

Quote from: thenoise on June 19, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
Nice idea, but a dangerous one.  What if she prefers one of these people over me?

OK slight change of tactic, exactly the same only women instead. Would also have the extra benefit of annoying her parents even more if they don't like the idea of their daughter going gay (and as long as you're reasonably confident she actually won't.)

WesterlyWinds

Or make sure they are all eunuchs

thenoise

Maybe I'll just wipe my poo finger on their car door when they aren't looking.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: thenoise on June 19, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
Maybe I'll just wipe my poo finger on their car door when they aren't looking.

Prrft, lightweight, you need to up your game when it comes to disapproving parents. Luckily I am willing to help you out and pose as her new boyfriend (and I promise there will be no romantic entanglement because I love Mrs SMBH so fucking much it sometimes scares me) and soon every surface in their house will be covered in anal leakage.

I'd also be happy to ramble away over a sunday lunch about how fucking tight their daughter's pussy is. Like I wasn't sure if she had vaginismus at first but no, she was just born with a golden twunt. Even her arsehole is less tight, and trust me, that's almost scientifically impossible. And that would be only the beginning, you'd be bouncing in to their good books minutes after I've finished with them.

Icehaven

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 19, 2017, 06:18:37 PM
Prrft, lightweight, you need to up your game when it comes to disapproving parents. Luckily I am willing to help you out and pose as her new boyfriend (and I promise there will be no romantic entanglement because I love Mrs SMBH so fucking much it sometimes scares me) and soon every surface in their house will be covered in anal leakage.

I'd also be happy to ramble away over a sunday lunch about how fucking tight their daughter's pussy is. Like I wasn't sure if she had vaginismus at first but no, she was just born with a golden twunt. Even her arsehole is less tight, and trust me, that's almost scientifically impossible. And that would be only the beginning, you'd be bouncing in to their good books minutes after I've finished with them.

From the sounds of them they might be fine with that if you're rich and/or have a great job though, so make sure to mention how you haven't worked since the Miner's strike and how great it is your new lady flashes the cash as well as everything else of course haha.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: icehaven on June 19, 2017, 06:58:23 PM
From the sounds of them they might be fine with that if you're rich and/or have a great job though, so make sure to mention how you haven't worked since the Miner's strike and how great it is your new lady flashes the cash as well as everything else of course haha.

Fortunately I wouldn't even have to lie about that. Well, it's not been since the eighties but it's still a worryingly large amount of time.

thenoise

Thanks SMBH!  I will return the favour by giving your neighbour a very thorough sorting out (not in a sex way.  Unless shitting up someone's cunt counts as sex).

WesterlyWinds

Good news lads, last night I had my first dream in which we were actually broken up. Closure: here we, here we, here we fucking go!

Twed

Break status: wife has applied for an apartment.