Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I AM JAMES BOND, FUCK ME UP THE ARSE

Started by touchingcloth, November 03, 2021, 06:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

RAMI MALEK: Say it again or I'll
Spoiler alert
kill your daughter!
[close]

BOND: I AM JAMES BOND, FUCK ME UP THE ARSE.

touchingcloth

SHTAB MY SHIT PIPE COME THE FUCK ON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE FUCK ME IN THE ARSE

GMTV

I'd like an arschfuck pleasch, bareback, not covered

frajer

"You don't like me, Bond. You don't like my methods. You think I'm an accountant, a bean counter more interested in my numbers than getting fucked in the arse."

"The thought had occurred to me."

"Good. Because I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur. A relic of the Cold War who would happily throw away Western civilization if it meant you could get arse-fucked from here til Sunday."

"Point taken."

Fambo Number Mive

"What are you doing, double oh seven?"

"Keeping the British End up. Up my arse, that is"

Replies From View

"Hello.  I am on a bus right now, and my name is the same as 'James Bond'."

touchingcloth

PUT IT UP MY PIPE MAN DAMNIT AND SHIT JUST GET IT ALL SHOVED UP MY ARSE IM JAMES BOND FUCKING HELL

Fambo Number Mive

Never mind those gadgets Q, pull down your sensible trousers and fuck me up the arse. Don't get any of my pubes on your sensible jacket.

touchingcloth

DONT RAKE THE MOON JUST SHOVE THE FUCKING THING UP MY ARSE JESUS CHRIST MOON MY ARSE

Fambo Number Mive

Goldfinger? Gold-finger? I don't care whether your finger is gold or not, just shove it up my arse.

touchingcloth

NO GOLD FINGERS UP MY ARSE IVE GOT SHITTING ALLERGIES FUCKING HELL JUST PUT PLAIN FINGERS INTO MY ARSE YOU SCUM

Fambo Number Mive

"The world is not enough? Really? A good fuck up the arse is enough to keep me happy."

Replies From View

Jamesbondes I had fyve at a chirche dore

frajer

"That's it 007. After the incident at the embassy, I'm revoking your licence to-."

"Fuck arse?!?!"

"Kill."

"Oh fine."

touchingcloth

I NEVER FUCK ARSE ITS JAMES BO(TTOM)ND NOT JAMES AND STEVE FOR FUCKING CHRISTS SAKE

Stoneage Dinosaurs

touchingcloth

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
MY
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

GMTV

Facially disfigured forrun final boss: And so MEESTER.... BOND... You are tied up, face down and unable to move. I vill soon press the start button of my most fiendish machine, the Gape-O-Matic 3000! You vill soon be pounded into submission by this giant mechanical automated dildo... Bwahahaahaaaaa

James bond: oh fuck YESSHHH, oh waitch, I mean oh no, how cherrible... I cantch belive itch *feigns trying to escape*