Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The best animated gifs

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, October 11, 2012, 10:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

grassbath

Consignia

Surely that's not safe for work[nb]even though I have shown it to people at work at my old job[/nb].

BlodwynPig

Is that a clip from Sightseers?

KLG-7B

That stickman one is pretty shit. It doesn't even end with a caption saying "The aristocrats!".

Head Gardener

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Hank Venture on November 08, 2012, 04:58:39 AM

Oh dear God, I have both the Cigarette Donkey (a gift from my Mum about five years ago) and the mask (a gift to myself last year) and I never thought about making such a video. I am, it seems, an utter fool.

chocky909

I made an animated gif of Belinda Stewart Wilson which I am currently sporting as my avatar. I'm not totally happy with it though. The clip is perfectly edited but I really wanted for it to play back and forth rather than over and over and none of the easy gif generator programs I tried seem to have that feature. Anyone help me?

EDIT

Hey, I managed it by opening in GIMP and duplicating layers. It doesn't look as awesome as I'd hoped mind...

EDIT2

Fucking nailed it! I'm an genius.

El Unicornio, mang

She looks EXACTLY like someone I know

gabrielconroy

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on December 19, 2012, 10:16:46 PM

That is like an animated gif haiku - such clarity, precision and somehow manages to find space for a large number of elements. A joy.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Santa's Boyfriend

Oops! Wrong Planet

N a d o l i g   L l a w e n   a n w y l i a i d

(Embed seems to be off and on - image link here: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19600000/Classy-Christmas-gif-the-office-19676664-300-169.gif )

Queneau

samadriel

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Mister Six

Head Gardener

Quote from: Mister Six on December 30, 2012, 01:11:29 PM
What's this one from?

sorry I dunno I hoover these up like a vacuum

Deader Kata Mosser

Apologies if these two have already been posted, which they almost definitely probably have been.

Still Not George

Quote from: Head Gardener on December 23, 2012, 05:00:58 PM

I like to imagine she's saying "my arse!" In her lovely sexy redhead Scots accent.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener