Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:50:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The best animated gifs

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, October 11, 2012, 10:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

Santa's Boyfriend

This is a weird one.

By the way, could we have less of the painful-looking ones please?  Or possibly put them under a spoiler thing?  Some of those previous posts really aren't that nice.

Head Gardener

chand

Johnny Townmouse

MuteBanana

Head Gardener

castro diaz

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on January 01, 2013, 11:37:00 PM
[img]By the way, could we have less of the painful-looking ones please?  Or possibly put them under a spoiler thing?  Some of those previous posts really aren't that nice.

Yeah, a baby continually headbutting a serrated moving staircase kills the buzz of the happier/more interesting ones.

Difficult to know where to draw the line though with the 'man gets hit by football in the groin' ones as they're often quite funny, as You've Been Framed still being watchable even with Jeremy Beadle will attest.  I think it's worked out with a subconscious equation using 'how badly were they hurt?' and 'how much of a tit were they being immediately beforehand?'.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Thomas

Quote from: KnuckleSupper on January 10, 2013, 11:49:09 AM

Saw this on telly, made me larf. Knew it'd make it as a GIF, the little scamp.

Santa's Boyfriend

KnuckleSupper

Quote from: Thomas on January 10, 2013, 05:30:25 PM
Saw this on telly, made me larf. Knew it'd make it as a GIF, the little scamp.

It was hilarious in the programme, but I think they've actually cut it slightly short as a gif - you need to get the chew, chew, shock, pause, drop, pause for its full effect. Had I any knowledge of how to do these things I'd do it like that.

Mary is not amused

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on January 10, 2013, 11:59:45 PM
That's pretty darn impressive.

Doesn't seem to have worked, though: the flames return in the final frame.

/killjoy

Head Gardener

chand

Head Gardener

QDRPHNC

Head Gardener

Quote from: QDRPHNC on January 14, 2013, 12:38:23 PM
Is that you? Is that how you got your name?

nope that ain't me man

kngen

Quote from: The Βoston Crab on January 14, 2013, 06:32:34 AM
Skate thingy

Like this a lot - but are flip-to-fakies not cool? Fine with me if they aren't - carving was way more fun.

El Unicornio, mang

This page http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pitch%20perfect%20gif has pretty much the entirety of Pitch Perfect in gif form, but I'm choosing this one