Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:50:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desopotamia 8: Lament for Enkidu

Started by shoulders, October 17, 2023, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the midnight watch baboon

A little boy writes you a poem

Caldicott, Caldicott,
-She's my guardian.
Caldicott, Caldicott,
-Never seen again.
Caldicott, Caldicott,
-She pulled out all my tubes.
Caldicott, Caldicott,
-Made me stab nursey in the sluice.

shoulders

Playing off two feuding aunts to get ever increasing sized Easter Eggs.

Cerys

Vernon eats only branflakes and vindaloo; his faulty toilet must surely be healed by his consequent daily offerings.

Vodkafone

Your underpants are sponsored by Red Brown Red and Brown Stripe

You are cajoled into eating the first Leperami

A post-strip club wank from memory is ruined by your brain's insistence on replacing the areolae with the face from Billy Bear luncheon meat.

Fishfinger

Your sky burial attracts the expected wild animals, but your remains prove repellent, and they repurpose the site as an open-air toilet.

Your RHS membership is rescinded after you're overheard describing roses as "tulips for wankers".

Vodkafone

shoulders

Failing to impress your mates in NAMBLA, one of them replies, "that wasn't really noncing was it?"

Fishfinger

Quote from: Vodkafone on October 18, 2023, 06:21:10 PMThree crackers in a row there

Knicker-clad and flexing before the mirror you recount aloud your greatest culinary achievement. The remaining lightbulb in your flat commits suicide.

You catch your wife taking on all cummers from the Lighthouse Family's legal team

Bum Flaps

Snapping out of a reverie, you realize that whilst day-dreaming, you have submitted a letter of support to the local Council regarding a proposed spa building.

Vodkafone

Good thread title by the way @shoulders, I appreciate a bit of classicism with my deso

shoulders

Desopotamia not my work, but I thought I'd take a look at the 8th tablet of The Epic of Gilgamesh to see what that threw up. Of course, some desolation.

Vodkafone

Fishfinger

They're not even an original member of Cranes.

Cerys

Your goldfish leaves home after a row about Status Quo.

It is announced to the stock exchange that the next Zelda game will have a classic rock soundtrack. Your first thought? 'It's about time.'

Cerys

Your GP is incapacitated by a fit of the giggles as he gives you the bad news.

Kankurette

Ishtar is mad at you for killing the Bull of Heaven and tells everyone in Uruk you have a small willy. And you fuck clay people.

The clack of baulk colours triggers a Tony Meo-themed wank-for-all down at Club 147

poo

A conscripted light infantry regiment comprised of members of the Cooked and Bombed forum

Shaxberd

Quote from: poo on October 19, 2023, 10:03:55 AMA conscripted light infantry regiment comprised of members of the Cooked and Bombed forum

His Majesty's Cooked and Bombed Rifles, notable for being the only regiment of the British Army comprised entirely of the prematurely balding. All wiped out on the first day of the Somme due to falling down big hole.

Quote from: Shaxberd on October 19, 2023, 11:47:00 AMHis Majesty's Cooked and Bombed Rifles, notable for being the only regiment of the British Army comprised entirely of the prematurely balding. All wiped out on the first day of the Somme due to falling down big hole.

"They've all gone down a big hole by the ti-"

"Yeah, not now, corporal."

Clive Dogshit

The ferric, blood-flecked fog that pours constantly from your comatose arse is used to 'rust-ify' a gym in Pyongyang during the monthly "Get Swole For Da Supreme Leader" hell sweat party.

Clive Dogshit

Your chemotherapy peacock migrates to Grimsby for a bit of fresh air.

Clive Dogshit

You try to play off your botched circumcision as "a mole-trap ting" then suck your teeth.

dex

You try and impress your mates by prank calling an insurance company and asking for a quote to insure your cock. "We don't insure things that small, I'm afraid." bellows on your speakerphone.