Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Replies:: A litany of crimes.

Started by Glebe, January 23, 2022, 11:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Cookdandbombd forum user Replies From View has been trolling the forum for some years now, but his most recent 'litany of crimes' are just the absolute limit. His latest onslaught includes posts where he:

*CALLED Huxleys Babkins "a foetid excuse for a droplet," and "the worst Uncle Albert impersonator working in Britain today!"

*DESCRIBED popcorn as "an unrehabilitatable sheep felon, a bad guy, a baaaaaad guy!"

*TOLD Canada Goose she could "puff on a moulded Noddy for all I care!" (?)

*IMPLIED Ferris was "a total and utter jerk" who "can't play baseball to save his life!"

*INSINUATED that frajer was "piffling, trifling, to say the least."

And if you think I escaped this heartless tirade, think again! He boldly suggested I was "making bombs in that Dublin" and was "planning to catch the Sealink to Holyhead and get a coach up to London to plant bombs! So if you see a man with curly-brown hair and flared brown trousers speaking in an Irish brogue, contact y'local police station and tell 'em Glebe is in town!"

This can't go on!

Replies From View

So it's a crime to perform public readings of Dandy annuals now?!

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 23, 2022, 11:59:55 AMSo it's a crime to perform public readings of Dandy annuals now?!

You can't pass this off on Desperate Dan and Korky the Cat - again!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go kidnap Bob Hoskins!

popcorn

Fambo Number Mive

I think we need to wait for Sue Gray's report.

Glebe

Gonna bomb Sue Gray when I get to that London. Whoops - shouldn't have let that slip, begorrah!