Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:02:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Buelligan on November 19, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
Heheh.  Jefferson Airplane, man.  I tell you, we're through the looking glass now.
Rabitt hole. Stop getting Jefferson Airplane wrong !

Blue Jam

Buelligan

Just imagine what it was like in prehistory, before the rake had even been invented but when we knew how to do fire.  Fuck me, frightening.

Bhazor

Found a good podcast on an underdiscussed topic of Trump. How has Trump Corp profited this month?

An especially timely episode for his links to Saudi Arabia.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/trump-inc-trump-tangled-relationship-saudi-arabia

Quote from: Bhazor on November 19, 2018, 09:15:32 PM
Found a good podcast on an underdiscussed topic of Trump. How has Trump Corp profited this month?

An especially timely episode for his links to Saudi Arabia.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/trump-inc-trump-tangled-relationship-saudi-arabia

Yeah that series is really good. They're all worth listening to.

Z

No clue where to post it but Jen Kirkman's been gone extra mad on twitter lately, giant threads

she's gone right off the deep end. the success of Ocasio-Cortez seems to have boiled more than a few peoples brains

kngen

Quote from: Z on November 19, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
No clue where to post it but Jen Kirkman's been gone extra mad on twitter lately, giant threads

Thought this summed it up nicely:

Quote from: some bloke on TwitterThose of you wondering why Jen Kirkman is trending let me summarize. Paraphrasing "I was poor and wanted change, but now I have money and I think things are fine."

Twed

She's a well-adjusted sort:

"Liberals" who are actively fighting the resurgence of left-wing politics are more harmful than right-wingers. The right wing is a thing that is always there and always has been, nothing you can do about it. Liberals see change that will help less fortunate people and do their utmost to swat it away to maintain their comfort, as well as claiming the moral high ground. They position themselves with considerable power to prevent progress, to prevent genuine opposition to Trump, to prevent the neediest people maybe not having to choose between getting that lump checked out or going bankrupt. Absolute fucking rotters who should be given zero benefit of fuck all doubt.

Twed

Selecting a tweet at random and it's a picture of Susan Sarandon with Ocasio and some nonsense about Russian bots.

Absolutely dog-mental. The centrist obsession with Sarandon is absolutely petrifying.

Alberon

The White House has permanently restored Acosta's pass now Trump has got the maximum PR with his base out of it and to avoid a lengthy lawsuit. The quick return is the final proof, of any was needed, of the bogus reason for banning him in the first place.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on November 19, 2018, 10:55:28 PM
The White House has permanently restored Acosta's pass now Trump has got the maximum PR with his base out of it and to avoid a lengthy lawsuit. The quick return is the final proof, of any was needed, of the bogus reason for banning him in the first place.

Duh!

Quote from: Alberon on November 19, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

I still enjoy the saga because it is transparently obvious that Trump did not ban him because of some four-dimensional strategy to win points with his base, but because Trump clearly has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and cannot tolerate anyone being mean to him.

Luckily for Trump he only holds in-person press conferences once very other year or so.

rjd2

Quote from: Twed on November 19, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
Selecting a tweet at random and it's a picture of Susan Sarandon with Ocasio and some nonsense about Russian bots.

Absolutely dog-mental. The centrist obsession with Sarandon is absolutely petrifying.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1064554547987836928

I dunno much of her other work, but from I have briefly seen and the fact that she is happy to have an endorsement from Mensch is a little concerning.

Twed

I just stumbled across this great meeting of minds again:

Paul Calf

DrGreggles

@louisemensch has semen in her.

Alberon

LOCK HER UP!

QuoteDonald Trump's daughter Ivanka used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

The Post report said Ivanka, a White House senior adviser, used a personal account to send hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, cabinet officials and her assistants – many in violation of federal records rules.

White House ethics officials learned of her practice when reviewing emails gathered last autumn by five cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit, according to the report. They found that Ivanka often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner, during much of last year.

Her excuse is that she was unaware of some details of the records rules, her assocates told the Post.

If you put this in a drama or sitcom you'd be criticised for it for being contrived and unbelievable.

ajsmith2

She was unaware of one of the keystone talking points of her dad's 2016 campaign against Hillary?

Ferris

Nothing says "strong foreign policy" like "my allies may well be lying to my face but I won't call them on it"

Quote"It could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn't!" Mr. Trump said in a remarkable, eight-paragraph, exclamation-point laden statement that appeared calculated to end debate over the American response to Mr. Khashoggi's killing

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/world/middleeast/trump-saudi-khashoggi.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

The Culture Bunker

Basic gist of his statement seems to be "Iran are total shits, let's bomb 'em, but those Saudis are alright dudes - USA! USA!"

rjd2

Quote from: Twed on November 20, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
I just stumbled across this great meeting of minds again:

She is calling out Kyle Kulinsk as some sort of Russian agent now, absolute shambles of a women. I know politics has always been full of grifters, but I can't understand how anyone takes this lady seriously, have they ever read up on why she was a failure in UK politics and how awful heatstreet which was an awful site aimed at baiting "sjws" .

Grifter personified.

Twed

They get away with it because centrism is the default position of most acceptable public figures and the term "centrism" makes people think that it's in the sensible middle of the political spectrum where all else an extremes. In reality their positions--rampant corporate servitude, McCarthyist conspiracy theories and policies that exploit the poor--are extremist views that cultivate socially-acceptable frothing insanity.

Twed

I think we've finally reached the stage where far-right policies can be sold to us (which was always the goal for any mainstream Western politician, despite their recent PR) as long as "to stop Trump" is attached in some way. It's preying on society's cognitive dissonance.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit

Best way to stop Trump? Usurp him by carrying the far-right banner ourselves, because what really matters is who is doing the evil.