Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:23:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why are the robots in Alien full of milk?

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, March 21, 2024, 10:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Rizla

Because they are made by the Milky Weyland Yutani co.

Mr Banlon

Video Game Fan 2000

this is so bloody easy to answer, i can't believe i still have to answer such simple questions about technology

where did you first see sentient inanimate objects? exactly, dancing milk bottle advert. its obvious android technology is an elaboration of the same system they used to film that. or do you think it was just ian holm being magic? i ask you

I want to see a deleted scene of Bishop walking awkwardly over to the bin and releasing all the disgusting half-solidified cottage cheese out of his back valve before going to the fridge and chugging eight pints of full fat.

I want to see Bishop melting a mini-Babybel in a spoon and then injecting it in his arm.

Bishop making a cup of tea for Ripley and calmly pricking his finger squeezing a few drops in and stirring it, the filthy bastard.

Gob Shine Algorithm

Don't know, but I did write my uni thesis on why the clones in Space Above & Beyond have got nipples on their necks (turns out it's all a bit Dr Freud). Got told off because I was meant to be studying Accountancy.

Shaxberd

That is what raw data looks like. Cut open an Ethernet cable or crack into a disk drive and you'll see the same thing. Why do you think server farms need all that air conditioning? If they didn't the whole place would stink.

shoulders

What did you expect to be in there? Pies? Sara Lee?

frajer

Ash was a lactose intolerant android and the Company bastards pumped him full of milk so he'd go doolally crackers, not his fault he rolled up a magazine and tried to make Ripley swallow it whole.

Glebe

Glebe

badaids

It's not milk.  Well, not that type of of Milk he's full up with.  As a synthetics provide a full range of services to the crew and the missions  last years.

bgmnts

Quote from: badaids on March 22, 2024, 04:09:16 PMIt's not milk.  Well, not that type of of Milk he's full up with.  As a synthetics provide a full range of services to the crew and the missions  last years.

Lovely to think that just before the chest burst scene, Ash had been pumped full of skerritt.

Russ L

Because they're put together in the same factory.

Glebe

"Excuse me, have you got blue milk?"

"Sorry sir we don't serve your kind in here."

"My kind?"

"Your kind of milk. Your kind of milk. We have oatmilk?"

"Fuck off."

Video Game Fan 2000

ian holm in the grass atop a warmy sunny hillock
if a xenomorph escapes he'll explode into millock

touchingcloth

frajer

kalowski

Bloody hell. Spoilers!!!
You should have written

Why are the robots in Alien full of m
Spoiler alert
ilk
[close]
?

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: frajer on March 23, 2024, 02:46:38 PMIn space, robots are filled with cream.

most cat owners cant tell the difference, either