Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:34:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Liverpool fans rejoice

Started by king mob, May 24, 2004, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramses VIII

Following the line of thought..what about Walter Smith taking over at Real Madrid ???

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I reckon that it'll be announced that Ranieri has been sacked in the early hours of Tuesday 1 June.  Probably about 4.45am BST.

Told you so.

QuoteChelsea have ended speculation about the future of manager Claudio Ranieri by confirming his dismissal.
Ranieri's successor could be named as early as Tuesday, with Porto's Jose Mourinho almost certain to succeed him

[...] his failure to win a trophy after spending more than £100m of Abramovich's money last summer proved his undoing.

What rot.  The writing was on the wall from the very start - winning the Champions League probably wouldn't even have done the trick.

king mob

Shame hes gone as he was a good manager but hes making large noises about staying in the Premiership, Spurs or Liverpool?

Spurs would be less of an upheaval for his family, but a shitter job.  My apologies to Spurs fans, but you know your club is shit now, yeah?

king mob

Rafael Benitez has just quit Valencia.

story

Guess that makes it certain hes off to Liverpool?

king mob

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"Ranieri back at Valencia then?

It seems a straight shout between Spurs and Valencia now.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1229880,00.html

Timmay

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "I"He may well goto Liverpool but I would be a little bit suprised.

I must say I am little bit suprised.