Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:08:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bastard kiwis

Started by smoker, June 14, 2004, 01:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

not really, but it pisses me off.

i'm going to europe on july 1st for 2 months and then to new zealand and i wanted to get a working visa for then. but i've left it a little late and so rang today to ask if they could possibly prioritize it so i got my passport back in time for going to europe.

and they said no.

despite the fact that it took less than two weeks for my girlfriend to get ehrs and another friend called last year and got his bumped to the top of the stack.

but not really their fault i guess, they must be busy.

bastard lazy me

Uncle_Z

Try again but tell them you are Welsh or something.  Might have just got a cricket fan.

butnut

Yes, when you get there, which I hope you do, you must wear a t-shirt with 3-0 painted in large, friendly letters, and mention the word 'whitewash' as often as possible.

king mob

Just say you're working for the French government & you have to go over to nuke the North island into radioactive rubble, that should work.

smoker

yeah i guess it's just a case of risking deportation by working illegally here and there, or living off my girlfriend's fruit picking wages. so far she's resisting my suggestions that she go on the game.

Kendo Nagasaki

What an ungrateful bitch!