Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,800
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:02:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Miss Whatever

Started by wherearethespoons, February 08, 2010, 08:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purlieu

Make sure to show her my 'GET THE ROYAL MAIL OFF FACEBOOK' group.

rudi

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 09, 2010, 01:11:37 AMYeah, but who will be laughing when I'm having miserably uninspired sex with her, eh?

A clown you've hired for the occasion?

biggytitbo

Who's the sexiest man on here? Who would be Mister Cab?

And if there's a contest there will be a swimwear round won't there?

tater pie

Quote from: purlieu on February 08, 2010, 08:51:17 PM
Oh God.

Where the fuck do you live?  My ones seem fairly normal, and it makes me proud that only 3 local girls have actually attempted to be part of this travesty: http://www.missengland.info/regionals/bromley

Anyway, Biggy there is no way you're seeing me in my birthday swim suit.

purlieu

tater pie

Are the girls actually like that there?  At first I thought you'd photoshopped them all.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Kirstin and Hannah look nice. The rest of them look- well- mutton dressed as slags.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2010, 08:25:12 AM

Oh oh oh, can we have a quick round of CaB Top Trumps to find out?  What were the criteria again, facial hair, eyesight, alcohol dependency, still lives with mother and knowledge of Cardiacs back catalogue? 

purlieu

Quote from: tater pie on February 09, 2010, 03:22:33 PM
Are the girls actually like that there?
I don't know, I avoid leaving the house at all costs.  I did go to a bar, but it was full of 'alternative' students who'd come back for Christmas, so not a fair representitive of the town.

Cerys

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2010, 08:25:12 AM

And if there's a contest there will be a swimwear round won't there?

I know who I'd vote for.

Spoiler alert
I spend hours gazing at that photo of you, biggy, wishing ... just wishing.
[close]

mook

^ is SNG posting from the wrong account again?

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

My hometown has a "cutest babies" competition, and every year has a massive thirty-two page spread dedicated to it in the local paper, unless there's a murder on the same day

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on February 09, 2010, 05:02:38 PM
My hometown has a "cutest babies" competition, and every year has a massive thirty-two page spread dedicated to it in the local paper, unless there's a murder on the same day
Which reminds me of this ...which reminds me of painfully failing to suppress laughter at work the first time someone posted it here.

As for the lovely ladies, the nearest I could find to me is here. And while some of them do indeed look rather lovely, I suspect in some cases their best asset may in fact be 'blind optimism.'

boxofslice

I like it when they parade these lovelies through town on the back of lorries in August.

purlieu

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on February 09, 2010, 05:12:46 PM
As for the lovely ladies, the nearest I could find to me is here. And while some of them do indeed look rather lovely, I suspect in some cases their best asset may in fact be 'blind optimism.'
Best so far here, I think.  Sarah Forsyth is particularly lovely.

boxofslice

Quote from: purlieu on February 09, 2010, 05:32:13 PM

I quite like Zoe-Anne.  She reminds of Sophie Ellis-Bexter which is a good thing.

rudi

Quote from: boxofslice on February 09, 2010, 05:40:47 PM
I quite like Zoe-Anne.  She reminds of Sophie Ellis-Bexter which is a good thing.

Yeah, I can see that. Miss Portsmouth's wrong all over; fortunately I live in Southsea and we're too hand-wringy middle-class liberal to partake in anything fun and a bit degrading (other than sitting around being snooty about Portsmouth, of course).

Quote from: purlieu on February 09, 2010, 05:32:13 PM

I thought you'd like her. But...

Quote from: boxofslice on February 09, 2010, 05:40:47 PM

Really? She was one of the more optimistic entrants, I thought. I'm puzzled how someone's head can be both cuboid and concave at the same time. And before I'm accused of hypocrisy, I know I'm no oil painting - but then I've not put myself up for the Miss Canterbury 'judge me on my looks' competition.

Incidentally, at school we used to call Sophie Ellis-Bextor 'Dishface Ugly-Boxhead'. Kids can be so accurate cruel.

biggytitbo

Has anyone here ever considered entering Miss England?

boxofslice

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2010, 07:43:42 PM
Has anyone here ever considered entering Miss England?

Ba dum tish!

purlieu

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on February 09, 2010, 07:39:32 PM
Incidentally, at school we used to call Sophie Ellis-Bextor 'Dishface Ugly-Boxhead'. Kids can be so accurate cruel.
YEAH

SHE'S

WELL

UGLY

ISN'T

SHE?

EH?

Er.  Sorry.

biggytitbo

She's got a face like a 50p!

boxofslice

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2010, 08:41:21 PM
She's got a face like a 50p!

Biggytitbo talking rubbish there.

I used to fancy her back when she was in theaudience and her mum used to give me the horn back before I even knew what having the horn was.

purlieu

"Would you like to have sex with me?"

"Sorry, you look like this"

"I don't really, do I?"

"No, not really.  Will you still have sex with me?"

"No"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

She does have a face like a 50p, it's just the detail in between that's nicer. I prefer her from theaudience days where she wore leather and looked like she'd come fresh out of the oven in a batch marked 'stunning female women'.

She did a campaign for PETA so to be honest she can fall off a fucking cliff as far as I care.

biggytitbo

I like 50p though! I'd certainly like to 'spend' her if you know what I mean, oohh pardon!

Tokyo Sexwhale

It's Minnie Driver who has the face like a 50p.

Although, curiously I can't see any evidence of it in this picture.

purlieu

I think you've mistaken this for the Sexy thread.

Ginyard

Quote from: purlieu on February 09, 2010, 08:18:46 PMEr.  Sorry.

I was just saying what we called her at school!

I'd say she's one of those people - like Matt Smith, actually - who either looks gorgeous, or like nothing you've ever seen on this planet.