Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:46:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unreleased call from Down the Line

Started by Snied, February 20, 2010, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talulah, really!

My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in February 18th. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.

Snied

Presumably that's your way of telling me that this has already been done. I can't find the original, but I'm definitely still worse than a microwaved bastard, right?

Snied

It's too late Garfield. Thank you so much, but it's too late. First the disappointing cereal (the fruit on the box is just a SERVING SUGGESTION; the fruit is not in the box) and now this... well, it's the end of me.

mini goatbix

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.  ~Frank A. Clark

mini goatbix

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.  ~Garth Brooks

Geraint

Here's my team of the week. What do you reckon? Do you agree? If not, select your own team and e-mail it to your friends ~Garth Crooks

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: mini goatbix on February 20, 2010, 10:35:04 PM
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.  ~Garth Brooks

I'm sure some of the survivors of Auschwitz have a thing or two to say about that one.

(Does that count as Godwin's law?)