Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:34:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Childish pathetic stuff you find funny because you're childish and pathetic

Started by The Mollusk, August 05, 2023, 05:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speaking of adverts aimed at kids:

'I love the way your ring looks!'
'I love the way my ring tastes!'

Kankurette

I know it's not funny when people overfeed their cats but look at them! Just look at them!

canadagoose

Quote from: Kankurette on March 21, 2024, 10:15:59 AMI know it's not funny when people overfeed their cats but look at them! Just look at them!

FATTO CATTOS

I do enjoy a good cat video. It's fun to see them lumping around and meowing.

Kankurette

The one on the left looks like a furry Sam Allardyce.

Cats are legit hilarious. Dignified, my arse.

touchingcloth

I think the only thing that differentiates my sense of humour from my dad's these days is that while he would say it and laugh out loud, I would only think "funny name" and laugh internally to myself.

A flimsy, diaphanous filter of tissue between me and dad-dom. That, and the lack of a flimsy, diaphanous child.

non capisco

The ten or so seconds in the middle of 'Tensity' by The Cannonball Adderley Quintet where it sounds like someone fighting a losing battle to get through the front door and onto the toilet before all hell is unleashed and their pants will be pants in name only.

famethrowa

Quote from: non capisco on March 22, 2024, 08:49:36 PMThe ten or so seconds in the middle of 'Tensity' by The Cannonball Adderley Quintet where it sounds like someone fighting a losing battle to get through the front door and onto the toilet before all hell is unleashed and their pants will be pants in name only.

Haha amazing. That's jazz!

Kankurette

Sonny_Jim

The A&J discussion in the Buxton thread has reminded me of Shooby Taylor:

famethrowa

We just had to read a thing referring to an article that was "originally published in Details magazine" and I giggled through the rest of it, remembering a random Simpsons line where a Noo Yorker says "how'd you like a Details magazine up the wazoo??"

Kankurette

I googled the Moran and McQueen Incident, thanks to Culture Bunker. Apologies to non-football fans. From Man United forum RedCafe:

QuoteMcQueen was rooming with Kevin Moran in a London hotel. The irish defender was lying on his bed having a telephone conversation. McQueen walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. He positioned his arse close to the face of the distracted Moran and removed the towel before attempting to squeeze out a fart whilst announcing "kop a bit of that". But, McQueen followed through spraying the Republic of Ireland defenders face with warm excrement. Moran did not immediately realise what had happened, before shouting a loud "Aaaaaaaaarghhh! You dirty bastard! you dirty, dirty bastard!!"

JesusAndYourBush

ObsoleteFormat92

If you write 'Finsbury Park' backwards it can be pronounced crappy rubsniff

Kankurette

I'm writing an Everton crossword on Funtrivia and while I was looking for player names, I found this guy.

Dex Sawash

About once a week at work

Me- who has the key to this Saab out here?

Some sucker- what Saab?

Me- not much, you?

dissolute ocelot

^ Better than the "updoc" joke which I've heard fail several times and don't think has ever worked outside of television.

Quote from: ObsoleteFormat92 on March 27, 2024, 10:29:24 AMIf you write 'Finsbury Park' backwards it can be pronounced crappy rubsniff
And in a similar vein, Fratton Park becomes Nottarf Krap

The Bumlord

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on April 05, 2024, 02:32:12 PM^ Better than the "updoc" joke which I've heard fail several times and don't think has ever worked outside of television.

Updog, shirley

Kankurette

Quote from: There Be Rumblings on April 05, 2024, 07:07:41 PMAnd in a similar vein, Fratton Park becomes Nottarf Krap
I'm not even a Saints fan and I still loled at that.

Also, Bumhole Lane.

Bronzy

Quote from: Kankurette on March 25, 2024, 09:45:01 PMI googled the Moran and McQueen Incident, thanks to Culture Bunker. Apologies to non-football fans. From Man United forum RedCafe:

A post further down in that same thread:

QuoteI used to know a lad who spunked on his mate's face when he asleep! Dirty cnut, he wasn't gay either if that's what you're thinking, just had a sick sense of humour

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Kankurette on March 25, 2024, 09:45:01 PMI googled the Moran and McQueen Incident, thanks to Culture Bunker. Apologies to non-football fans. From Man United forum RedCafe:

I'm glad he got dementia

Dex Sawash

JKR thread just been reminded of Sophia the chocolate vomiting boxer. She will have me in belly spasms for days now.

Sophia in less hilarious distress, earlier

Kankurette

Boxers are comedy dogs. They have a permanent 'what did I do?' expression.

Space's new album apparently is going to be called Blood & Bubblegum if the tour posters are anything to go by, so I ended up making up alternative titles:
AIDS and Acid Drops
Poo and Popsicles
Cancer and Coffee Cake
Death and Dolly Mixtures
Mucus and M&Ms
Rubella and Rose Creams
Labia and Lemonade
Shit and Sherbet Fizz
Jizz and Jellybeans

Underturd

jenna appleseed

Pretending the line in I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
about how "Some days it don't come easy / Some days it don't come hard / Some days it don't come at all" is Meatloaf singing about his cock