Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:28:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFF-FOUR : The LOLy and the IV

Started by non capisco, December 08, 2022, 01:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroRobot

Quote from: anton dick on December 12, 2022, 11:41:32 AMThe year: 3065. Peter Kay's transparent graphene zeptotube exoskeleton enables him to swing from the rafters of the Cardiff Quadrant X17 Megalodrome like a big chimp. Materials science has evolved so much so that he now weighs just 300 grams.

Icehaven

Quote from: Kankurette on December 12, 2022, 09:33:59 PMPapa Pastry

Cut my tea into pieces
This is my sausage roll
Sausagation, no ketchup
Don't give a fuck if I feel your mum up

mattyc

Quote from: Beagle 2 on November 24, 2022, 10:16:35 AMI met my love by the gas works wall
Dreamed a dream by the old canal
I kissed my girl by the factory wall
Mouldy old weed
Mouldy old weed

The silliness of this really got me!

Paul Calf

Quote from: buttgammon on December 13, 2022, 10:50:03 AMAre rabbits a Qanon symbol? They're such beautiful, joyful animals. I'm guessing this comes from the idea of going down a rabbit hole, as if that's supposed to be a good thing.

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 13, 2022, 10:56:37 AMI imagine it's not because they do lots of shagging.

Still chuckling at this.

buttgammon

Captain Z

Observational guffaw:

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 13, 2022, 09:36:18 PMI went to the link but just scrolled past like it was one of our textwall posters

Tombola

Quote from: Spode on December 13, 2022, 10:58:17 PMWhatever you do, do it quick. I had a
mate once who popped out an unflushable  and he left it and went to work. When he got back home that night, the turd was lying on his couch reading all his magazines with all the central heating on.  Well he peeled him off and popped him down again but as we know he was going nowhere. He nipped the shop for some accessories and when he got back he was just floating in his bath listening to his 2021 unwrapped on toddify. Had the scented candles out and everything.

Went on for a few weeks until he decided to sell up but even that didn't work because every time a possible buyer came round this big turd, and he was massive by now as you can imagine given how emboldened and nourished he was, opened the door and told them the place wasn't for sale.

Last I heard he was back in with his parents and this big poo had a string of buy to lets in his portfolio.

Vodkafone

Pink Gregory

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on December 13, 2022, 09:49:32 PMI received a sock subscription as a gift in Feb 2020.  The socks were very good.  The company panicked a month later when the pandemic hit and sent me the remaining 11 pairs all at once.  It was a visceral reminder of the force of coronavirus.

The image of a man who sells socks watching the news and seeing a burgeoning pandemic, then responding by hurriedly shoving 22 socks in an envelope out of sheer confusion made me chuckle.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Pijlstaart on December 14, 2022, 12:40:14 AMI'm only pointing this out for legal reasons, but I wrote that, and you've just offended me. You bozo. What put you off, couldn't you stand the twinkle in your eye when you read it, did you find that too itchy, was your masculinity challenged when I moved you to tears? Was it the pacing, the relatable characters, the zest, the gripping storytelling or were you just cross it wasn't all pictures? Couldn't hack a real book, eh, thought it'd be like one of your pub football women's bum annuals, or a magazine of different sorts of monkeys fighting, but you can read a betting slip just fine, can't you, or a beer menu, or a pair of tracksuit bottoms with "juicy" written on. Probably you spent all day bobbing along an underground river clutching your penis, you horrible man, and you got out just to be more awful, whilst I've written something that ended all human suffering.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Ferris on December 14, 2022, 08:14:25 AMThe image of a man who sells socks watching the news and seeing a burgeoning pandemic, then responding by hurriedly shoving 22 socks in an envelope out of sheer confusion made me chuckle.

This definitely made me chuckle too.

Cuellar

Another from the above Pijlstaart

Quote from: Pijlstaart on December 14, 2022, 12:40:14 AMProbably you spent all day bobbing along an underground river clutching your penis, you horrible man

shoulders

Paul Calf

flotemysost

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on December 15, 2022, 10:15:42 AMI once had a cup of mulled wine in Germany that made me do a shit in my trousers.

Quote from: Brian Freeze on December 15, 2022, 10:22:31 AMI think the shit was already there and you are using the German mulled wine as an excuse.

The above offering from Pijlstaart is wonderful too.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Vodkafone on December 15, 2022, 01:35:41 PMI once knew a guy with Korsakoff's... People with Korsakoff's can't remember shit (he once went to phone the fire service when there was a fire in his flat and by the time he got to the phone he'd forgotten about the fire)

Vodkafone

It's a great story, though also pretty sad that his memory was that fucked. Don't abuse alcohol, kids!

He was one of the most resourceful people I've ever met. He used Outlook reminders all the time but was prone to ignoring/forgetting about them so he made them play a Queen song when they were due because he despised Queen and would rush to his laptop to turn it off and then go "Ooh, doctor's appointment in 15 minutes".

Blue Jam

Quote from: Spode on December 13, 2022, 10:39:16 PMWho was the Greek fella who had a shit in the bath and got excited when it knocked all the water out.

Loving your work, @Spode.

Cuellar

Glebe

non capisco

Icehaven's mate's Pete from Fist Of Fun-esque festive drink shortcuts.

Quote from: Icehaven on December 15, 2022, 02:26:22 PMWas at a friend's for her birthday in December once and someone said we should have some mulled wine, so she poured some red wine into a few mugs and microwaved it for 30 seconds, then wondered why it tasted horrible and not remotely like mulled wine.

idunnosomename

Quote from: non capisco on December 15, 2022, 09:57:07 PMLet's stonk, to the rhythm of the honky tonk.

[

cant stop laughing at the idea of Trump in The Stonk video

Des Wigwam

Quote from: Pink Gregory on December 16, 2022, 06:48:30 AM
Quote(You are Raoul Moat)

there is GAZZA to the north

a FISHING ROD is here

[eat kfc]

You are satisfied

shiftwork2

Mobbd

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 17, 2022, 12:48:40 PMI added one more dickhead to my giant dickhead bin
And youve given that dickhead a chance though you've never heard of him

Turns out hes some random cunt from off Five Live
Hes not interesting just an arsehole no one likes

My name is Adam Buxton I touched a bu uuum
I hope I dont get cancelled thats no fun

Glebe

Quote from: Ron Superior on December 17, 2022, 07:00:45 PMWas just searching for something and this came up as a suggestion. If you were selling customisable photo albums that you can add pages to, personalise the cover etc, what would you call them? Because I can 100% guarantee you, it would not be this.

Seriously, what the fuck.