Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 26, 2024, 08:35:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Elon Musk Hæte-2: Electric Poogaloo

Started by touchingcloth, January 13, 2023, 04:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

pancreas

Does anyone have an invite code for Bluesky?

Barry Admin

QuoteA squid-ink of crackpot tech-bro fascisms spatters the contracts we must make with the scofflaw gamer-tycoon, as he strives to cosplay the worst of the untended ugliness.

Jesus fuck. Had enough at that point.

Edit: invites and requests and codes here only please: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=26.0

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 30, 2023, 06:36:16 AM
Loving the jacket. Looks like he just stepped out of a WW2 airplane after firebombing some women and children.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 30, 2023, 09:25:44 AMwhy do I get the feeling his "micro-dosing" is not quite so micro lately?

Pretty sure 'micro-dosing' is the Silicon Valley equivalent of homeopathy and a very effective way for drug dealers to fleece upmarket users.  It's called 'Minimum effective dose' for a reason.

pancreas

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 30, 2023, 09:50:13 AMJesus fuck. Had enough at that point.

An infelicitous collocation of vocables, I'll concede.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 30, 2023, 09:25:44 AMI saw his little bit in a higher resolution video. Between the dog-barking head movements and the nystagmus, why do I get the feeling his "micro-dosing" is not quite so micro lately?

Particularly slurry in this one:

I love that Linda Yaccarino was in the audience listening to him telling advertiser's to go and fuck themselves.

pancreas

It's polemic. What do you expect, bullet points?

idunnosomename

Barry Admin

2:20 here he can't finish his sentence about his China team. He does seem shit-faced.

Edit: "digital god" burbling: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CSoXyDcUxEk

Quote from: katzenjammer on November 30, 2023, 09:18:00 AMDoes anyone know what 'the actual truth' tweet means?  Could you explain it in English please?  It's word salad to me

The Jews that secretly run the world have been flooding western nations with Muslim invaders to commit white genocide, but pro-Palestine protests are a sign that the Muslims aren't going to just go quietly, or something. It's all batshit.

Kankurette

Jews are flooding countries with Muslims even though Muslims hate us. Of course, nice indigenous homegrown Christians are perfectly fine with Jews.

Mr Banlon

Cheap ham slices draped over a Michael Myers mask

phantom_power

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 30, 2023, 10:02:49 AMParticularly slurry in this one:

I love that Linda Yaccarino was in the audience listening to him telling advertiser's to go and fuck themselves.

I like how he accepts the assumption that the Tesla stuff is because he wants to save the planet, rather than just that he wants the coolest gadgets and be seen to be wanting to save the planet

Him having a hissy fit with the advertisers is peak Musk. He seems to think that advertisers should be indebted to advertise with him, like some sort of capitalist bro code

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 30, 2023, 10:09:39 AM2:20 here he can't finish his sentence
I'm no psychologist of whatever, but I'm pretty sure him staring upwards is his brains attempt to limit the amount of stimuli going into it so he can finish whatever the fuck it is he's rambling on about.

touchingcloth

Quote from: katzenjammer on November 30, 2023, 09:18:00 AMDoes anyone know what 'the actual truth' tweet means?  Could you explain it in English please?  It's word salad to me

"Dialectical hatred" is English, idiot.

Buelligan

Quote from: pancreas on November 30, 2023, 10:05:48 AMIt's polemic. What do you expect, bullet points?

And perhaps I am too gnomic.  I meant, perhaps it was written by Dan Ashcroft, one can sense the frustration weeping from every syllable.

Better now?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 30, 2023, 06:36:16 AM"Yeah, well I never wanted your smelly advertising revenue anyway". Jeez, what a total fucking manbaby.

DON'T GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY

katzenjammer

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 30, 2023, 10:11:22 AMThe Jews that secretly run the world have been flooding western nations with Muslim invaders to commit white genocide, but pro-Palestine protests are a sign that the Muslims aren't going to just go quietly, or something.

Cheers

QuoteIt's all batshit.

Yes

Buelligan

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 30, 2023, 10:11:22 AMThe Jews that secretly run the world have been flooding western nations with Muslim invaders to commit white genocide, but pro-Palestine protests are a sign that the Muslims aren't going to just go quietly, or something. It's all batshit.

I thought it was more - OK Whites (Jews, in this bilge don't appear to be white at all ever), Jews hate you because you are white/Christian, it's anti-white racism pointed by Jews at you.  Given that, I don't care at all about Jews in the West realising that those people (I assume Muslims, maybe other migrant groups and refugees too) they are so keen on allowing into the West are antisemites.

Quote from: the text in questionAnother X user, @breakingbaht, replied to this post: "Okay. Jewish communities have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them. I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest shit now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that [they?*] support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much. You want truth said to your face, there it is."

*[they?*] - I added this word.

idunnosomename

He moves his head like he has Rod Hull's hand up his arse

Cheeky Musky!

Blue Jam

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on November 30, 2023, 09:54:53 AMLoving the jacket. Looks like he just stepped out of a WW2 airplane after firebombing some women and children.

Not just an airman's jacket, but dog tags with it. Brown jacket too, big Kendall Roy energy. Not to mention this:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/succession-season-4-episode-6-kendall-roy-flight-jacket

Quote from: Jeremy StrongThe first thing I did when I read the script was text the costume designer and the director from Norway and say, 'I need a flight suit to wear for the product launch,'" Strong told Vulture's Matt Zoller Seitz in a post-episode interview. Strong apparently read about how Elon Musk recruited action-movie costume designer Jose Fernandez to design SpaceX's spacesuits, and wanted to channel his "Chief Twit" ego.

Just found the Succession moment Musk puts me in mind of, Kendall negotiating with the bank:

Kankurette

One of the news channels that ran this interview showed the Tesla and X stock numbers plummeting in real time, felt very succession-y.

pancreas

Quote from: Buelligan on November 30, 2023, 11:03:31 AMAnd perhaps I am too gnomic.  I meant, perhaps it was written by Dan Ashcroft, one can sense the frustration weeping from every syllable.

Better now?

No no I got you the first time.

Greyhound

I've got a bunch of bluesky codes for anyone who wants one. Free to a good home!

Spoiler alert
bsky-social-ob3lf-ocu32
[close]
Spoiler alert
bsky-social-b3xp6-z3qdv
[close]
Spoiler alert
bsky-social-dg7al-fq53c
[close]
Spoiler alert
bsky-social-6o46l-yiir3
[close]
Spoiler alert
bsky-social-wjzsv-i2ijz
[close]

Barry Admin

Please can they stay in the other subforum?

Just watched a longer video, he's definitely out of it.

https://nitter.net/AlexThomp/status/1729996181756129724#m

"Tell it to earth"

Buelligan

Well fatuous.

's been driving me insane - who does he remind me of, sure there's the obvious Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman, Fifth Element) but there was something else, something deeper and that film showed it to me.  Fucking Shoomi and Shoobi from Ancestral Trail.  Obviously.

A fucking triplet, man