Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 26, 2024, 08:13:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Elon Musk Hæte-2: Electric Poogaloo

Started by touchingcloth, January 13, 2023, 04:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 30, 2023, 08:33:19 PMPlease can they stay in the other subforum?

Just watched a longer video, he's definitely out of it.

https://nitter.net/AlexThomp/status/1729996181756129724#m

"Tell it to earth"

Sorry, didn't realise there was another place for them

Sebastian Cobb

Apologies for all the black, it was like that when I found it and I couldn't be arsed to crop and re-host.

The Bumlord

idunnosomename

it's always very funny when someone posts a meme he thinks is funny he will reply with a cry laugh emoji or whatever and then repost it himself with no credit

less so when someone posts on his social media platform "look at all these smelly immigrants coming in our country asking where da white wimmen at" and he replies "!!"

The Culture Bunker

I'm sorry to be crude, shallow and the rest, but when I see pics like that one above would I be wrong in thinking that as well as the obvious hair dye, he might have had a "bit of work" on the face? Just looks like transplanted skin stretched harshly against a metal frame.

Alberon

For someone with so much hair I've never seen a man so bald.

Blue Jam

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on November 30, 2023, 09:37:33 PMI'm sorry to be crude, shallow and the rest, but when I see pics like that one above would I be wrong in thinking that as well as the obvious hair dye, he might have had a "bit of work" on the face? Just looks like transplanted skin stretched harshly against a metal frame.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on November 30, 2023, 09:37:33 PMI'm sorry to be crude, shallow and the rest, but when I see pics like that one above would I be wrong in thinking that as well as the obvious hair dye, he might have had a "bit of work" on the face? Just looks like transplanted skin stretched harshly against a metal frame.

I think there's been a lot of speculation he has had work done, but it's worth noting his early PayPal shot has the same wide jawbones and slightly recessed chin so it doesn't look to me like it's changed much.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on November 30, 2023, 08:45:42 PMWell fatuous.

's been driving me insane - who does he remind me of, sure there's the obvious Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman, Fifth Element) but there was something else, something deeper and that film showed it to me.  Fucking Shoomi and Shoobi from Ancestral Trail.  Obviously.

A fucking triplet, man

I was going to post this earlier...

...mainly because in my memory in the Cosgrove Hall one he's wearing a fur-collared leather jacket.

There's the face again.

Spoiler alert

[close]

The Bumlord

One of my good friends and colleagues had a hair transplant at the beginning of the year and it's taking a long long time to 'bed in'.

He's furious. It's quite amusing.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 30, 2023, 09:53:52 PMOne of my good friends and colleagues had a hair transplant at the beginning of the year and it's taking a long long time to 'bed in'.

He's furious. It's quite amusing.

What does this actually look like in practice, is there like a raised junction where the hair goes in his head or is it all just standing up or something?

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 30, 2023, 09:44:05 PMI think there's been a lot of speculation he has had work done, but it's worth noting his early PayPal shot has the same wide jawbones and slightly recessed chin so it doesn't look to me like it's changed much.

I guess I was thinking more that he has an 'unnatural' look, like attempts not so much to make him look different but not ageing at all. Which I suppose is the huge terror for all these tech types - getting old and dying before the (inevitable, in their minds) key to eternal life is found.

Beloved of Jo

Quote from: Buelligan on November 30, 2023, 08:45:42 PMWell fatuous.

's been driving me insane - who does he remind me of, sure there's the obvious Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman, Fifth Element) but there was something else, something deeper and that film showed it to me.  Fucking Shoomi and Shoobi from Ancestral Trail.  Obviously.

A fucking triplet, man

Well there's a nostalgic little reference I never thought I'd see ever, those sneaky little bastards.

elliszeroed

If I was I richest man in the world, I would make a great effort not to appear so.

Maybe I'm being slightly conspiratorial but I bet there are dozens, maybe even a hundred people on this planet richer than Musk, who are just better at hiding their wealth and/ or not wanting attention.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 30, 2023, 09:55:28 PMWhat does this actually look like in practice, is there like a raised junction where the hair goes in his head or is it all just standing up or something?

The last time I saw him in person he looked more bald than ever (that's what happens before it starts growing back properly). It has now started filling in tbf. He always shaved his head so it basically looks the same now, except his hairline has magically lowered by an inch or so.

The surgery photos looked BRUTAL though.

Although his entirely female team of sexy Turkish surgeons did not, I can tell you.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Kankurette on November 30, 2023, 10:14:50 AMJews are flooding countries with Muslims even though Muslims hate us. Of course, nice indigenous homegrown Christians are perfectly fine with Jews.

In the US, the "Great Replacement" theory is that cosmopolite elites are trying to get electoral control of the country by bringing immigrants, who then become US citizens and vote democrat. That's why the tiki torch white supremacists were shouting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville in 2017. Jews can't replace them directly, but they're responsible for all immigration, so they get ideological control about the way the country evolves.
(In Europe, the OG Great Replacement is that cosmopolite capitalists are bringing immigrants to bring the wages down, as there are too many people in the workforce with the support of the governments. There are many differences between the two versions, but the key is that the theory gets people convinced that they are not racists, as it's a rich elite and the politicians who follow its orders who are responsible for the out of control immigration).

Musk assumes that he's not anti-semite because he doesn't think that all Jewish people are behind that conspiracy. He's fine with people such as David Sacks, Ben Shapiro or Stephen Miller.
But every time Musk has a problem with Twitter, he magically comes up with a scapegoat who happens to be Jewish. But these are the bad Jews, not the good ones he's friends with.
In August, he started to blame the ADL for all the loss of advertising revenue, because the ADL could apparently get a ton of advertisers to follow its rules just by snapping fingers.
The lawsuit against Media Matters is an extension of that thing. He blames their article on ads by big firms appearing next to neo-Nazi posts for the loss of another bunch of advertisers, even if it's obvious that his endorsement of the anti-semitic post (which happened a day before) was enough to make the headlines, gets a rebuttal from the White House, etc. and presumably to give an excuse to the big firms to drop X. The team that covers Twitter/X for Media Matters isn't particularly Jewish, but people who hate Media Matters always point out that the organization receives donations from George Soros.

In his mind, Musk doesn't regard himself as an anti-semite. It's simply that when he has issues, he approaches them by finding some Jewish angle (remember his treatment of former Twitter head of trust and safety Yoel Roth), and that the liberal Jews who are responsible for many things, if not everything that's wrong with today society have many things in common with traditional anti-semite stereotypes.

Cold Meat Platter

I liked Bill Burr's observation that in the early days of hair transplant surgery it looked like they were stapling ants' legs to the top of your head.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 30, 2023, 10:00:28 PMThe last time I saw him in person he looked more bald than ever (that's what happens before it starts growing back properly). It has now started filling in tbf. He always shaved his head so it basically looks the same now, except his hairline has magically lowered by an inch or so.

The surgery photos looked BRUTAL though.

Although his entirely female team of sexy Turkish surgeons did not, I can tell you.

Ah I get you. One of my friends brothers is going bald but instead of receding it's just getting thinner so he looks like he has a good head of hair if he's stood up (he's quite tall) but if he looks down you can see straight through his hair to his dome. My mate went bald a bit unconventionally too come to think of it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

QuoteAnother X user, @breakingbaht, replied to this post: "Okay. Jewish communities have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them. I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest shit now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much. You want truth said to your face, there it is."

"Dem fuckin Jews are after lettin in all dese Muslims to outbreed good white people, I don't give a fuck if dey're frightened now, good enough for de backstabbin bastards"

Blumf

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 30, 2023, 09:05:43 PMHe looks absolutely fucked!

Leave your troubles outside! Life is disappointing? Go fuck yourself!

Noakes

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 30, 2023, 09:05:43 PMHe looks absolutely fucked!

zoom in, fella shaves like an old man who's stopped taking care of himself

Sebastian Cobb

It's probably stubble, when he starts growing a beard he looks like he's been resting his neck on a cushion covered in pubes.

Blue Jam

stonkers

Whatever money you have there's only so much you can do about aging, but if you're as image conscious and rich as Musk and you still look that out of shape it's because you can't be arsed. Say what you will about Mark Zuckerberg but he used his billions to hire a trainer / dietician / chef/ stteroid provider and get jacked up to fuck.

Sebastian Cobb

And then there's that bloke who's having transfusions of his son's blood instead of getting dick pills.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Fuckssake. Watched some of those clips and all I could think was that this man has thirteen(?) unfortunate children.

Marbles

stonkers

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 30, 2023, 11:54:08 PMAnd then there's that bloke who's having transfusions of his son's blood instead of getting dick pills.

Which is clearly a load of bollocks but at least he's hitting the gym. I just think if you're going to be a weirdo white supremacist billionaire then put the effort in.

Sonny_Jim

Whatever happened to the Zuckerberg/Musk fight?  Or did Musk end up excusing himself from it