Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,457,019
  • Total Topics: 104,716
  • Online Today: 1,095
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

December 01, 2023, 06:52:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Taskmaster s17

Started by MigraineBoy, August 24, 2023, 11:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: joke on October 22, 2023, 05:59:23 PMAny word on the NYT 2024 lineup yet?

Unlike the series themselves, these have always arrived without any rumours.

Studio record is the week after the s16 finale, so we'll either get it as a tease after the final ep or they'll do a twitter post in-between. 

Alex said both the ladies in the s17 line-up had no real idea what Taskmaster was & were often bemused at what was asked of them during the record.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: TheDevilPuppet on November 15, 2023, 05:53:10 PMAlex said both the ladies in the s17 line-up had no real idea what Taskmaster was & were often bemused at what was asked of them during the record.
Not a great selling point for his show, that he couldn't find five comedians who'd already seen it, or who could be bothered to casually read a Wikipedia page.

Although I assume it was a joke? Sorry.

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 15, 2023, 08:22:55 PMNot a great selling point for his show, that he couldn't find five comedians who'd already seen it, or who could be bothered to casually read a Wikipedia page.

Although I assume it was a joke? Sorry.

He said he likes it. It makes for an interesting mix.  Greg mentioned Jamali Maddox & Daisy May Cooper being the same.