Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 29, 2024, 12:05:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TERF Crowd: The Terrifying Transphobia of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, October 15, 2023, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Milo

Shaxberd

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 19, 2023, 12:06:03 PMWhere does he even get this stuff? Would love to send him my bone density scans spanning 15-20 years. Unfortunately since the jury is still out about happy long-term post-operative trans people, I'm not sure I actually exist.

Well, you see, if a young person has a visible disability and is also trans it must be because the same sex hormones that boost bone density in cis people magically take it away if you give them to people with the wrong chromosomes. There's no way someone could be disabled and coincidentally also trans, that's too many minorities at once.

Sonny_Jim

Look, let's just make everything white and middle class, that way we won't have to remember any numbers or letters or anything confusing like that.

Oh and bring back Ski Sunday.

Kankurette

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 19, 2023, 07:29:03 AMAndrew Gold - Heretics podcast

Does anyone outside the UK, and maybe the US, know who he is?
Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 19, 2023, 10:36:31 AMcomment systems have been irrelevant for almost a decade, they're cheap access to a valuable audience, so they're completely owned. BBC HYS reads like it was written by one angry man.
Seriously. If I had a quid for every time I saw the word 'woke' being used on football HYSs, especially if it's women's football, I'd be able to buy a stadium. So many poor men being forced to watch something they hate. The Independent comment section is surprisingly rabid too.

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 19, 2023, 12:16:36 PM

Out on the town having the time of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of frame, top terfing too.

Currency Cat

Wowow, 10 of them, 7 of whom 'must' remain anonymous. Transphobe Pride's not going to be happening any time soon then.

Moj

Quote from: Currency Cat on November 19, 2023, 04:36:45 PMWowow, 10 of them, 7 of whom 'must' remain anonymous. Transphobe Pride's not going to be happening any time soon then.
"If we all wore, say, hoods, then we wouldn't have that worry. Problem is, we can't use any colours because rainbows are a bit gay, while black hoods are a bit too burkha. White it is. And let's make them oversized so people don't work out that, for example, the gigantic skintight hooded figure is the late Glinner. We'll have such a jolly time! With our hoods and our cups of tea! We could design them after the PG Tips teabag and everything, to really drive home what a nice friendly bunch us terfs are. What's that, KJK and friends? You heartily approve? And we should carry a giant wooden t around, for terf? And light it on fire every so often, for warmth? And another thing, the transes do look like they could do with a wash. They might have had a shower before going out. Might shower? Might shower! MIGHT SHOWER MIGHT SHOWER MIGHT SHOWER. Catchy."

neov1974

a few more likes doled out in recent hours, but no tweets. limited access it seems

frajer

Oooh Daddy Musk is going to get such an @'ing when he's allowed back on.

jobotic

Imagine what it's doing to him. And yet billions of us aren't even on Twitter by choice.

Hilarious.

Blue Jam

Quote from: frajer on November 19, 2023, 09:35:56 PMOooh Daddy Musk is going to get such an @'ing when he's allowed back on.

A THERMONUCLEAR @'ING

Glebe

Quote from: Milo on November 19, 2023, 01:11:03 PMOoh, I like the little test tubes one.

A must for respected scientists like Richard Dawkins!

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on November 19, 2023, 12:52:13 PM'Top terfing...' Makes it sound like they were all playing a jolly game of Soggy Biscuit.

Really has to be emphasised what a brilliant and fun time a lot of these people are having at their little rallies and pub meetups.

Strange how jolly it all is given the extremely serious nature of the kids being forcibly transed etc but that's not for us to judge.

frajer

jobotic

I have to admit that a lot of protests I've been on have ended up with me in the pub but campaigning never consisted of only going to the pub.

phes

man must be jonesing so badly right now. has he fired up oliophi yet? there is no schadenfreude that compares with Graham Linehan getting locked out of twitter

DrGreggles

What are the short bans, 48 hours?
I assume he's beyond the 'delete the offending post and you can play again' stage by now, as he's had a few of these.
He'll be sat there, watching the minutes tick down until he can post again, getting increasingly furious and bananas.
LOLZ

Cold Meat Platter

What the fuck could he have possibly said these days now that bare-faced racist abuse is tolerated?

Elfking

I don't know. Musk is out there post anti-semitism and critical race theory whilst signal boosting the worst people in the world. I've seen some people get suspended for pushing back at these people but I don't know what one of them would have to do.

Are we sure he's even suspended?

He's probably just getting his end away with some other transphobe at the transphobic event he went to and has briefly remembered what it's like to be human

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: extraordinary walnuts on November 20, 2023, 01:34:34 AMHe's probably just getting his end away with some other transphobe at the transphobic event he went to and has briefly remembered what it's like to be human
No that's all right, I couldn't sleep anyway

wrec

Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 19, 2023, 12:07:10 PMIf you watch the video, his non-verbals as he's saying that are very telling. I could literally feel his discomfort.

What line is that?

Could only handle a couple of minutes but I think it's worth spelling out:

Amazingly the narrative is now that he and JK were attacked by pesky kids who wanted to "get back at mum and dad" (YIKES) but couldn't because the imaginary couple were "impeccably left wing" and Graham had been vociferous about abortion and climate change (???). When he started campaigning for women's rights and saying that people with gender dysphoria needed special care the dastardly youths saw their chance to rebel against two beloved cultural icons. He is also the only (ex-) Irish person of his generation who appears to think the Troubles were just Catholics and Protestants squabbling over minor religious differences.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: extraordinary walnuts on November 20, 2023, 01:34:34 AMHe's probably just getting his end away with some other transphobe at the transphobic event he went to and has briefly remembered what it's like to be human

He must surely have managed to bed at least one TERF since he became single. If not, oh man.

Beloved of Jo

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on November 20, 2023, 12:56:44 AMWhat the fuck could he have possibly said these days now that bare-faced racist abuse is tolerated?

At work now so can't double check, but did he cut sick at Elon over the Adolf-posting? Be some nice irony.

shoulders

If they were in a pub in Leeds I can't work out which one from that photo.

Mindy Simmons

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 18, 2023, 04:15:44 PMAt this point, Graham's antics have just become comedic stress relief. He's the Dick Dastardly of terfs.

ROFL he really is. Or, as noted before, he's Sideshow Bob forever stepping on rakes.

https://imgur.com/a/Dqi31Xs

Since my image refuses to work.

Tags: