Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,469
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:57:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TERF Crowd: The Terrifying Transphobia of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, October 15, 2023, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny_Jim

Hmm it's not like he makes a habit of deleting tweets, or at least he posts so much it's hard to tell.

He's been given a smacked bottom by those green hairs at Twitter trust and safety I reckon.

phantom_power

A normal person would maybe think "If I have to be anonymous in my support of something to save my reputation, maybe that thing is bad". But no, it's everyone else who is wrong

idunnosomename

Net tweets can drop as accounts you've retweeted in the past without a quote are closed/banned.

Quote from: shoulders on November 20, 2023, 06:13:36 AMIf they were in a pub in Leeds I can't work out which one from that photo.
i think its London but they're just sending vibes to Leeds

Rankersbo

jobotic

Quote from: phantom_power on November 20, 2023, 08:44:03 AMA normal person would maybe think "If I have to be anonymous in my support of something to save my reputation, maybe that thing is bad". But no, it's everyone else who is wrong

Unless you support Palestinians' right to not be bombed out of existence, but of course Terfs don't.

Beloved of Jo

Tried searching for "Glinner" to see if I'd missed anything. Some trying to nominate him for International Men's Day. Some demented hate from the usual figures, Kill-a-man Barry, Notice-me-Graham "autistic desister" Hazel Appleyard... looks like the latter got a temp ban, which I'm not surprised given the sheer obsessive hate she spews. Maybe Glinbags copped one with her?

Had to chuckle at this post among the random hate:
QuoteI've been accused of implying that people who believe in gender ideology are of lower intelligence, lack critical thinking skills, etc. Allow me to clarify.

I'm not implying these things — I'm stating them, unequivocally.

Only a deeply impressionable mind could accept and perpetuate this glaringly obvious con.

You've abandoned your mental faculties in favor of a mass delusion, and are now complicit in the sterilization and mutilation children, the abolition of sex classes and of sex-based rights, and the destruction of humanity as we know it.

Congratufuckinglations, idiots.

Has this guy seen the average IQ of trans people?

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 20, 2023, 09:35:00 AMHad to chuckle at this post among the random hate:

"My enemies are stupid" is almost as good as Glinner's "being trans is so boring" point. Oh aye mate, trans people are so boring you think about them 24/7 and have destroyed your career because of it. Clearly you find them really dull and uninteresting.

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2023, 08:51:15 AMNet tweets can drop as accounts you've retweeted in the past without a quote are closed/banned.

Or when an account goes private. Took my account private and its handle appeared in that "tweets MPs delete" account because some MP had RTd a (hilarious, obviously) observation about the football from years before.

phantom_power

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 20, 2023, 09:35:00 AMTried searching for "Glinner" to see if I'd missed anything. Some trying to nominate him for International Men's Day. Some demented hate from the usual figures, Kill-a-man Barry, Notice-me-Graham "autistic desister" Hazel Appleyard... looks like the latter got a temp ban, which I'm not surprised given the sheer obsessive hate she spews. Maybe Glinbags copped one with her?

Had to chuckle at this post among the random hate:
Has this guy seen the average IQ of trans people?

The irony of attacking someone's critical faculties and cult-like behaviour before spouting a load of GC buzz phrases and obviously wrong and exaggerated nonsense.

Mx Wrongs

Can you even 'like' tweets if you get a ban? Twitter's docs say that you get banned from both posting and liking tweets.

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2023, 08:51:15 AMNet tweets can drop as accounts you've retweeted in the past without a quote are closed/banned.

Good point, he does retweet a lot and it would only take one or two accounts disappearing to produce the result.

g0m

Glinner had an orgasm for the first time in ten years and immediately stopped hating trans people again

neov1974

bottom line is there has to be a reason he ain't tweeting.
cocaine addict doesn't just sit there with a bag on the table "saving it for later"

dissolute ocelot

Please let the ban last through Trans Day of Remembrance. Maybe there is a god, or a human being working at Twitter?

Mx Wrongs

Milo

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: wrec on November 20, 2023, 02:10:25 AMWhat line is that?

It was right at the start as he's invited to introduce himself. The hesitation, looking around for distraction, the muscle tension and twitching in face and neck, lack of eye contact, nose touching, all around where he claims he's "standing up for women's rights"

Watching it felt like he didn't believe his own words.

Kankurette

Trans people weren't responsible for FGM last time I checked.

Also, lol at accusing trans people of a lack of critical thinking. Who was it that thought kids were identifying as cats?

phantom_power

Quote from: Kankurette on November 20, 2023, 10:18:11 AMTrans people weren't responsible for FGM last time I checked.

You're not checking in the right places then

Beloved of Jo

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 20, 2023, 09:56:36 AMDid this get posted here already?

Greybum has read that tweet ten times now and still can't comprehend it

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 20, 2023, 10:34:22 AMGreybum has read that tweet ten times now and still can't comprehend it

or he did comprehend it.

ETA: honestly, I hope he did. There's that pity coming back again, but I hope he did, and that he gets to spend christmas with his kids, even if only as a sad old fucker sitting in the corner sapping the joy out of the room. I'm sure it'd be nothing like that. Mainly because it won't happen.

jobotic

My wide said the same so now I spend all day in the pub drinking Tufton St cash. Sorry love, its my job!

shoulders

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 20, 2023, 10:34:22 AMGreybum has read that tweet ten times now and still can't comprehend it

"Unlike them I am fine, as I keep demonstrating.

You take your break from defending women you backstabber and we'll pick up the slack!!

Fuck OFF"

phes

maybe he's been instructed by his legal representation to stop it, right now.

The Bumlord

Maybe he's reclining on a velvet bed while being noshed off. We just don't know.

Mx Wrongs

Seems he still can't resist the occasional 'like'. Maybe he signed up to an auto like-follower or something similarly stupid.

or the willpower of a 5 year old

Beloved of Jo

Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 20, 2023, 10:35:28 AMor he did comprehend it.

ETA: honestly, I hope he did. There's that pity coming back again, but I hope he did, and that he gets to spend christmas with his kids, even if only as a sad old fucker sitting in the corner sapping the joy out of the room. I'm sure it'd be nothing like that. Mainly because it won't happen.

Graham dumps his Twitter addiction and spends time with his family after discovering the true meaning of Christmas?

Yeah, a bit far fetched I guess.