Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 23, 2024, 12:40:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TERF Crowd: The Terrifying Transphobia of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, October 15, 2023, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 20, 2023, 11:29:06 AMGraham dumps his Twitter addiction and spends time with his family after discovering the true meaning of Christmas?

Yeah, a bit far fetched I guess.

I know, and like to think I hate corny endings, but clearly I don't.

TommyTurnips

I like the idea of him packing all of this in and getting a job in agriculture as a lumpy farm hand.

Noakes

leans on spade and smolders: "they call me the gardner, i spend all day laying terf."

Mx Wrongs

I like the idea of him finally waking up one day, and for it to not be him reliving the exact same day as all the ones before.

dead-ced-dead

Do we think maybe he was visited by three spirits in the night? The Ghosts of Twitter Past, Present and X to Come?

Glinner was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Arty Morty, who was not actually a face drawn on Glinner's thumb, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as X ever knew.

He had no further intercourse with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterwards; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep his social media presence well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Glinner observed, Shut UP! Fuck OFF!

The Late Satoru Iwata

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: Noakes on November 20, 2023, 11:52:16 AMleans on spade and smolders: "they call me the gardner, i spend all day laying terf."

Get out there and slay that TERF pussay, Graham. You can do it!!

Sorry, everyone, I've let you down, and I've let myself down by clicking Post after writing this sentence.

Beloved of Jo

Quote from: TommyTurnips on November 20, 2023, 11:44:39 AMI like the idea of him packing all of this in and getting a job in agriculture as a lumpy farm hand.

Big Farmer.

That's it, Maya. Get in there and make it about you, you twisted ghoul.

Kankurette

The whole point of being gender critical is harassing employees. Isn't that what Floorsharter got done for in the first place?

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 20, 2023, 01:32:17 PM

Is this them, and is this the fucking sick pervert who laments the loss of anything he wishes he could wank over?

Shaxberd

RIP unwanted knockers ur wiv Princess Di and Captain Tom now

Gusty OWindflap

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 20, 2023, 11:25:48 AMMaybe he's reclining on a velvet bed while being noshed off. We just don't know.
Thanks, that'll help me resist the huge tin of Roses some evil bastard left in the office

Glebe

Old news I guess but having watched Billy Bragg on Later... t'other night I was Googling for info about his 40th anniversary retrospective release and surprise surprise a few articles came up calling him a misogynist and the like for supporting trans rights. Also not sure if I'd seen this before and forgot it but he also had Van Morrison going all covid bananas on him earlier this year:

Van Morrison and Billy Bragg are engaged in a bizarre discussion about Covid on Twitter.

phantom_power

Just saw a headline on Twitter about Nadine Dorries' book and that it had "only" sold 5,500 copies in its first week. Glinner was bragging about those sorts of numbers

Glebe

Don't think I've seen a single copy of Glinner's book anywhere.

sheddyian

Quote from: Glebe on November 20, 2023, 03:07:03 PMDon't think I've seen a single copy of Glinner's book anywhere.

Oh god, is Glinner trapped in his flat, stuck behind a collapsed wall of unsold terf memoirs?

Cold Meat Platter

"trapped in my flat, only my memories for company.."

Glebe

It's like Evil Dead Rise but with Glinner's book replacing the Necronomicon.

Mx Wrongs

Another one making excuses for having to shut the fuck up.

frajer

Very heartened to hear Linehan has been able to update his Skinner meme.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 20, 2023, 03:17:06 PMAnother one making excuses for having to shut the fuck up.

Where the hell are these people hanging around?

I can't say I've had any gender madness following me while I've been out and about.

Shaxberd

Oh, you know. You see a pride flag here, a reference to gender fluidity there, just absolute ceaseless torment for the banana-brained that these people won't go back into their box.

Elfking

Quote from: Mx Wrongs on November 20, 2023, 03:17:06 PMAnother one making excuses for having to shut the fuck up.

So close to getting that that their obsession is damaging their lives and yet so far...

It's like he's realised the hate is just exhausting him for no reason but instead of taking ownership of WHY he feels like that he chooses to blame the rest of the world.

damien

It's good he can't post on Trans Day of Remembrance for one year at least.

phantom_power

Yeah the reason he is "exhausted" is because if he sees a pride flag he shits himself and cries into the faeces. Or if he sees a rainbow on a rainy day, or a woman wearing trousers

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shaxberd on November 20, 2023, 03:47:37 PMOh, you know. You see a pride flag here, a reference to gender fluidity there, just absolute ceaseless torment for the banana-brained that these people won't go back into their box.

They're like those people who complain that "wokery" is everywhere because they just saw a mixed-race couple on an advert or they watched a Netflix show which had a gay character or a strong female character or any other character who wasn't a white cishet man.

Mx Wrongs

They're so deep in their own shit, they can't see that nobody gives a loveless fuck about them except a handful of people online.

I'd walk past any and all of them without giving even a glint of recognition, all except our man who's obviously recognisable.

Also noticed nobody seems to have been asking after him either. Some better friends they are. He gets more care for his well-being here.

His follower count is going to stop dropping if he keeps this up