Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 30, 2024, 02:18:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TERF Crowd: The Terrifying Transphobia of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, October 15, 2023, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mx Wrongs

Quote from: Kankurette on November 23, 2023, 07:20:28 PMWhat, is he fucking this Hazel person?

I doubt it. She's a pure fucking bunny boiler, and he never liked women anyway, planning out his excuses to dump them even on the first date.

Maybe Helen and Arty work him from time to time, purely for stress relief.

Ferris

But if he had been told by m'learned friends to keep quiet, surely he'd be deleting tweets like a mad thing.

I can't think of any situation where the legal advice would be to stay completely still and do absolutely nothing, like a twitter Italian Job.

Perhaps he's decided to keep his "one gender tweet a day" promise to his family in time for Christmas. Win them back, type of thing.

idunnosomename

yeah and maybe monkeys have flown out of his arsehole

Mr Trumpet

The Rapture happened and Glinner was the only one worthy. He's up there now with Jesus, telling him to get a haircut and wear some chinos

benjitz

His keyboard is broken, but his mouse still works.

Mobile fell in the loo, as a previous poster suggested. He's probably been trying to dry it out in a bag of carbonara spaghetti the past few days after misremembering the antidote.

Sometimes the simplest answers are the best, y'know.

stonkers

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on November 23, 2023, 11:43:47 AMFallon Fox hasn't fought in the UFC for nine years.

In fact she never fought in the UFC at all, and retired before the UFC even had a women's division. She was a fairly minor league fighter and as far as I know lost to the one (cis) woman she fought who did compete in the UFC.

idunnosomename

when Glinner got stuck in the chimney, he began to shout:

J.K. Rowling

He wrote a pretty nothing post about Sandi Toksvig on his substack 2hrs ago (this has been a popular topic on GC twitter today)

Kankurette

She's a lesbian. But she's not One of the Good Ones.

Cold Meat Platter

Yet again the projection is off the charts.
Pretending to be stupid for $$$$$$$ is his business model.

Mx Wrongs

That really is a nothing post - someone else's article, followed by links to two old articles from his own substack.

Trying to give the illusion of having been busy writing, rather than perhaps talking to lawyers.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: stonkers on November 23, 2023, 10:50:01 PMIn fact she never fought in the UFC at all, and retired before the UFC even had a women's division. She was a fairly minor league fighter and as far as I know lost to the one (cis) woman she fought who did compete in the UFC.
D'oh! You're correct. She fought in various promotions but not the UFC. I got confused because both Joe Rogan and Dana White opened their stupid fucking mouths about her.

Mx Wrongs

Folks, Nuneaton's going to be fucking hooching in February!

idunnosomename

A 25p envelope!!! unbelievable. you complain about it they stick two bits of gaffer tape on your mouth. couldnt make it up.

Beloved of Jo

Quote from: Kankurette on November 23, 2023, 07:20:28 PMWhat, is he fucking this Hazel person?

Please, she's (by her own claims) on the autism spectrum and good bit younger than him. Just because she's constantly tagging him into some of the absolute foulest outright transphobia on Twitter and trying to gain his attention, doesn't mean there's anything suspect. As the GC lot have taught us, autistic people are incompetent, easily led astray and incapable of making decisions about their own lives, so that would be some sort of grooming.

Crunk

Quote from: phes on November 23, 2023, 04:01:44 AMthis is so gloriously 10 y/o puts his conkers in a jar of vinegar

Tom Jones reconsiders post-coital protocol.

Mx Wrongs

phes

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 23, 2023, 04:07:06 PMIs it possible that his account is simply borked due to Twitter falling apart? Bit weird that he can like posts but can't do anything else. Recently Mic Wright was locked out of his account and hasn't been able to get back in because Twitter customer services did sweet FA. Could Are Graham be losing faith in Elon?

No way. Any time he's been restricted in any way by twitter he goes immediately to his substack where he whines pathetically. Whatever the reason, it's of his own volition.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Crunk on November 24, 2023, 12:06:06 AMTom Jones reconsiders post-coital protocol.

He used to keep a jar on the mixing desk for easy access

jobotic

Case closed. The Barnyard near Nuneaton have given him top billing as long as they can place on embargo on his new material between now and his appearance.

Blue Jam

stonkers

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 23, 2023, 04:07:06 PMRecently Mic Wright was locked out of his account and hasn't been able to get back in because Twitter customer services did sweet FA.

Fair play to Elon on this one tbh

Kankurette

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 23, 2023, 11:52:11 PMPlease, she's (by her own claims) on the autism spectrum and good bit younger than him. Just because she's constantly tagging him into some of the absolute foulest outright transphobia on Twitter and trying to gain his attention, doesn't mean there's anything suspect. As the GC lot have taught us, autistic people are incompetent, easily led astray and incapable of making decisions about their own lives, so that would be some sort of grooming.
They just care about us really! That's why they doxx us on Kiwifarms. And why they vote for a party that hates the disabled.

People with tape over their mouths to show how silenced they are are walking cliches. Why is it always tape? Why not a ball gag?

Rankersbo

Quote from: Beloved of Jo on November 23, 2023, 11:52:11 PMPlease, she's (by her own claims) on the autism spectrum and good bit younger than him. Just because she's constantly tagging him into some of the absolute foulest outright transphobia on Twitter and trying to gain his attention, doesn't mean there's anything suspect. As the GC lot have taught us, autistic people are incompetent, easily led astray and incapable of making decisions about their own lives, so that would be some sort of grooming.

Another autistic friend has fallen in to outright terfery. While many support trans people. It's pause for thought, but being autistic may feel it gives you a clear view of the world free of reactionary neurotypical nonsense and you see other autistic people being insane bigots and it becomes clear it's just a different perspective, not a clearer one.

phantom_power

"A hilarious late afternoon". Have they got some proper comedians for the evening spot. The bloke in the middle isn't a comedian. He is the junior booker that got tasked to bring in a couple of decent "free speech" comedians and they have put him on the poster to shame him. Josh Howie is Russell T Davies' hilarious spoof right wing comedian alter ego

jobotic

My....my...wife asked her....no wait. I asked my wife to go on holiday where WHERE she wanted to go on holiday and she said...er.....somewhere I've been..NEVER been before. I said try the kitchen you dozy mare RUNAROUND

You don't have a wife!

Shut up! FUCK off!

Tags: