Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 26, 2024, 09:52:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities who have kept a clean sheet

Started by curiousoranges, November 10, 2023, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Dex Sawash

Have spent about 15 minutes searching to find a royal  navy laundryman who got some sort of hero medal/knighthood. Feel free to laugh at me for trying instead.

studpuppet

Quote from: kalowski on November 20, 2023, 10:02:08 PMChristopher Lillicrap used to snort coke off the thighs of Arabian virgins.

Allegedly.

I'm imagining a sweet 74 year old man googling his own name with his grandkids, and this is one of the first hits.

(Lillicrap smiles inwardly at the memory, while telling them it's obviously someone making a sick joke.)

monkfromhavana

Russ Abbott...although maybe hanging out with renowned war criminal and charity defrauder, Captain Tom, might be enough to see him included.

cromby

Quote from: monkfromhavana on November 21, 2023, 02:51:53 PMRuss Abbott...although maybe hanging out with renowned war criminal and charity defrauder, Captain Tom, might be enough to see him included.
Was about to say isn't he into some weirdo cult things but then realised I was confusing the real Russ Abbot with his turn as a baddie in an episode of "The Sarah Jane Adventures".

Glebe

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on November 21, 2023, 02:31:52 AM
Two gorilla botherers laughing about Buelligan

Laughing at Nutkins most probably!

Quote from: badaids on November 21, 2023, 06:30:09 AMPam St Clement.

If you can allow for the effin n jeffin!

The Bumlord

Glebe

Quote from: studpuppet on November 21, 2023, 01:35:45 PM

Think this is the second time I've misremembered Lillicrap as being involved in Tickle on the Tum ("Tickle on the what?!") It was actually Ralph McTell we should cancel for tickling bum innuendo!

As for Russ Abbot, his songs of joy and, tears of laughter, are all we need to lift our lift our hearts!

beanheadmcginty

Did Russ Abbot ever pay any royalties to Queen for blatantly ripping off Radio Gaga with that theme tune?

Glebe

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 21, 2023, 09:27:38 PMDid Russ Abbot ever pay any royalties to Queen for blatantly ripping off Radio Gaga with that theme tune?

Never copped the similarity before - cancel 'im!

Jittlebags

Quote from: Glebe on November 21, 2023, 09:06:07 PMLaughing at Nutkins most probably!

See that fucking otter over there? Eh? That's the one that did it. Stupid fucking cunt.

Glebe

kalowski