Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

February 23, 2024, 12:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What’s in your bag?

Started by Tony Tony Tony, November 21, 2023, 09:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on September 07, 2023, 11:38:37 PMBag in backpack:
Ballpoint pen
Antihistamines (usually Cetirizine)
Ibuprofen & codeine
PrEP
Naloxone

Should probably add dark chocolate as coughing becomes popular again. (Maybe a face mask?)

Got some bike repair stuff in the bottom of the pannier.

Have added ibuprofen to the drugs for my partner's sake. Milk & honey lib-balm for the winter.

Should possibly add tadalafil? One must live in hope. Should add a urea-based moisturiser as I'm a bit more prone to eczema right now. Hair ties would be useful.

A bunch of USB-A to Micro USB or USB-C cables in the backpack now. Wish it was a little bit more organised.

Anti-Jehovah's-Witnessing and Childline stickers, prompted by my boyfriend's experiences, and some sillier ones.

Usually my e-reader.

Clownbaby

Always have some little sachets of salt because I'm finding it increasingly that restaurants don't provide a salt grinder, and I'm too shy to ask if they have any salt.

Other than that

Purse
Mini hairbrush
Nail file
Nail clippers
Phone
Pen
Spare eyeliner/lipstick/eyebrow pencil
Lip balm
Hair grips
About 12 hair bobbles
Loads of blister plasters for when I'm wearing dodgy shoes
Ibuprofen/paracetamol
iPod Classic
Gum
Them orange flavoured glucose tablets

What kind of bags do you all wear? I got a leather handbag from Vagabond Shoemakers, and it was not cheap, but it's the most lovely, minimalist and easy to use bag I've ever had, with a really nice smooth zip, and it's a total TARDIS and all. Very important part of having a bag, is having a bag that isn't a fucking pain in the arse.

holyzombiejesus

A book and a newspaper and a diary and a notebook and another notebook and some pens and some antihistamines and my work phone and my keys and a gluten free loaf.