Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 02, 2024, 09:31:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

No sausage roll number one this year

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 21, 2023, 03:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Do you think if one of the Famileigh were to be killed, say in a car crash or something, they'd replace them or would they just continue as a two piece?

They could get that guy from LadBaby to join and call themselves the FamiLad and do some new material as well as the older gear. It would be a bit like when Dio joined Black Sabbath, I imagine.

You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap sausage roll,
Off to a meet and greet to grope some MILF arse

Kankurette

Quote from: SteveDave on November 24, 2023, 11:21:28 AMCat Stevens and Cat Stevenage "Miaowthew and Son"?
Grandma Got Run Over By a Traindeer

boki

Quote from: Kankurette on November 23, 2023, 02:11:49 AMWhere are Ned's Atomic Dustbin and Carter USM when you need them?
The Neds' guitarist made a pretty decent album last year with Penfriend under the name Obey Robots.  It's 90s as all fuck, which I have no problem with.

boki

Quote from: iamcoop on November 24, 2023, 12:20:03 PMDo you think if one of the Famileigh were to be killed, say in a car crash or something, they'd replace them or would they just continue as a two piece?

They could get that guy from LadBaby to join and call themselves the FamiLad and do some new material as well as the older gear. It would be a bit like when Dio joined Black Sabbath, I imagine.
McBusted For Bastards

Quote from: Kankurette on November 22, 2023, 09:52:40 PMPeople stopped giving a fuck about Christmas Number Ones once Top of the Pops ended. Apart from that time when people bought Killing in the Name just to annoy Simon Cowell.
Quote from: bomb_dog on November 22, 2023, 09:51:48 PMDisappointed it's yet another version of 'Fuck the Tories' with the words changed. Albeit quite good words on the short version I've heard as a preview.

Last week it was UK #1 in downloads, #2 in sales, but not in the overall top 100 at all! That's the wonder of streaming for you, I guess.

He said it was much harder too to promote a nice wholesome expensive puppet video song than Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce or whatever. That's the wonder of people for you, I guess.

idunnosomename

Note in the Kunts video the "boyfriend you hate" puppet was meant to be LadBaby

jenna appleseed

Spotted Ladbaby's offical christmas dinner pie in the supermarket the other week - it was fucking tiny, didn't even vaguely stick to the gimmick by being sausage roll flavoured, and fuck all money from the proceeds was going to charity, only 10p a pie.

Look at their punchable faces, just look at them

JesusAndYourBush

What's the Christmas number 1 this year then?

Edit: Oh it's Wham.  That must've annoyed those playing the game.

Chicory

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on December 26, 2023, 10:40:43 PMWhat's the Christmas number 1 this year then?

Edit: Oh it's Wham.  That must've annoyed those playing the game.

I could've sworn this happened a few years back but no, it was the NEW YEAR number one for 2021.  Which implies people were buying/streaming the bastard up to a week after Christmas Day itself.  Covid well and truly broke people's brains.

Gulftastic

I read that George's slice of the royalties still go to famine relief. He really was a lovely bloke.

Fambo Number Mive

There's something offputting about their mouths being open like that, like they are going to eat the pie before you unrap it.

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Gulftastic on December 27, 2023, 08:52:47 AMI read that George's slice of the royalties still go to famine relief. He really was a lovely bloke.

The Estate of George Micheal Disliked this Post