Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 28, 2024, 11:44:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other

Started by madhair60, November 03, 2021, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sonny_Jim on December 09, 2021, 10:30:12 AMThis is possibly the most Glinner thing I've seen in my life:

well, at least that probably means Armando isn't one of the people on his side on the quiet

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 09, 2021, 02:23:23 PMhowever graham does not have violent tendencies like richard nor does he seem to be addicted to any substances...

Looks deep into the booze to me tbh.  Noone else really seemed to pick up how shit-faced he was in that Glinner's Last Stand bunker video, but I've been round functional alcoholics who can drink all day and still be more lucid than he was there.  Also, the constant shaking could well be the DT's. 

If he's deep into it then it progresses fast, and you'll start to see more and more occurrences of him fumbling for words and losing his train of thought and such. And his physical appearance can just change almost overnight.  It's really sad to watch, and I hope he can get away from it and stop picking on trans people as a displacement activity.

buttgammon

Quote from: Stone Cold Steve Austin on December 09, 2021, 03:52:41 PMwell, at least that probably means Armando isn't one of the people on his side on the quiet

Fair point. It's so embarrassing that he's having to approach former colleagues through an anonymous sockpuppet account on Twitter. It's all in the service of bananacuntery, of course, but imagine being so desperate to talk to people who presumably don't reply to your messages any more that you have to do it this way. It's sad in every sense of the word.

Mister Six

If you have court-mandated therapy, but refuse to say anything, can you be reprimanded? The only visible way out seems to be him doing something obviously bonkers and to some degree criminal, and having a judge attempt to forcibly un-banana his brain. But that wouldn't work if he doesn't comply, and there's no reason to assume he would, given recent remarks.

Quotei thought one thing that people
could do
on the day is they could lock their
account and they could change their bio
to
um scared to speak or or or or
frightened of speaking or or fright
frightened of saying my no my my um
uh

uh
you know just frightened of speaking you
know

That bit in bold sounds like he's about to say "frightened of saying my name [Graham Linehan]", then he catches himself at the last moment. A glimmer of self-awareness? Or something he'll just suppress and sublimate and ignore?

Quote from: Ferris on December 09, 2021, 12:04:19 PMStill - like the idea he's not transphobic and he's just been painted that way by people on twitter. Does he genuinely believe that I wonder?

I'm at a loss to figure out exactly what he believes about himself and to what extent he's oblivious to his true nature and motivations, especially after it turned out he's reading these threads, where his hypocrisy, inconsistency and bigotry is pointed out in detail over and over again. Wonder what his brain does when it comes across this info - or does he just shudder and skip over those posts, and internally resolve never to think about them, lest he be forced to turn inward and look at what he truly is?

Ferris

I haven't been following this thread closely because I find it too depressing, but I noticed the screenshots he has are all "posted today" (rather than date-stamped) which means not only is he reading every post in these threads, he's reading them every day and saving screenshots in a folder on his desktop marked "ENEMIES LIST - SCREENSHOTS TO USE LATER".

How the fuck does he have the time? We're a loose collection of several hundred forum users and I don't think we have the same output, especially when SGB posts and anonymous twitter socks (tweeting at people he knows or knew in real life, among much else) are taken into account.

Like I said, I'm in pity mode until his next stunt or I forget his existence (whichever comes first).

retsuza

Quote from: Mister Six on December 09, 2021, 04:40:12 PMI'm at a loss to figure out exactly what he believes about himself and to what extent he's oblivious to his true nature and motivations, especially after it turned out he's reading these threads, where his hypocrisy, inconsistency and bigotry is pointed out in detail over and over again. Wonder what his brain does when it comes across this info - or does he just shudder and skip over those posts, and internally resolve never to think about them, lest he be forced to turn inward and look at what he truly is?

He will film himself shouting at the television because someone doesn't defend JK Rowling (JK Rowling), so I imagine he's just very angry and upset. I would be too, these threads can be (justifiably) brutal.

Quote from: Ferris on December 09, 2021, 04:59:47 PMHow the fuck does he have the time?

Well, he doesn't have a job. And even the "job" he has as SGB Admin half of it is written by someone else and the majority of the other half are the half-arsed twitter link posts.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Barry Admin on December 09, 2021, 04:06:43 PMLooks deep into the booze to me tbh.  Noone else really seemed to pick up how shit-faced he was in that Glinner's Last Stand bunker video, but I've been round functional alcoholics who can drink all day and still be more lucid than he was there.  Also, the constant shaking could well be the DT's. 

If he's deep into it then it progresses fast, and you'll start to see more and more occurrences of him fumbling for words and losing his train of thought and such. And his physical appearance can just change almost overnight.  It's really sad to watch, and I hope he can get away from it and stop picking on trans people as a displacement activity.
well i suppose the fact he doesnt own a wine glass could illustrate hes past the point of enjoying alcohol now. Whatever. His family spent a good two years trying to help him and he didn't let them, so he'll just have stew in his own internet shit till his end of days.

Fry

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 09, 2021, 05:17:03 PMwell i suppose the fact he doesnt own a wine glass could illustrate hes past the point of enjoying alcohol now. Whatever. His family spent a good two years trying to help him and he didn't let them, so he'll just have stew in his own internet shit till his end of days.

Conversely only having 1 container in your house that is used for tea, wine, whiskey, coke and water is typical of a divorced dad. As we know Glinner is the most divorced dad ever.

phes

Never even crossed my mind that Graham might be a big drinker. He talks absolute garbage but it rarely if ever strikes me as drunk garbage. Decisions like doing solo self-pity vlogs seem like drunk on something decisions though 

Barry Admin

Quote from: Ferris on December 09, 2021, 04:59:47 PMI haven't been following this thread closely because I find it too depressing, but I noticed the screenshots he has are all "posted today" (rather than date-stamped) which means not only is he reading every post in these threads, he's reading them every day and saving screenshots in a folder on his desktop marked "ENEMIES LIST - SCREENSHOTS TO USE LATER".

How the fuck does he have the time? We're a loose collection of several hundred forum users and I don't think we have the same output, especially when SGB posts and anonymous twitter socks (tweeting at people he knows or knew in real life, among much else) are taken into account.

Like I said, I'm in pity mode until his next stunt or I forget his existence (whichever comes first).

I doubt he looks in here much if at all tbh; ripxnutmeg was presumably given that assignment but didn't have their name on the article.  Graham probably didn't realise that his lie about CaB bullying him for the last 25 years would be uploaded to the internet, so then got nutmeg to go through their screehshots for damage control. 

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Glinner likely has the same mindset as those people who are not racist, how dare you accuse them of being a racist, that's a SLUR and SLANDER, they just think that BLM protests are an excuse to smash stuff up and loot things, and did you know that most of these so-called innocent victims of police violence aren't even innocent? Here's a bunch of Twitter threads and articles about all the petty crimes they did, and he's not saying that stealing cigars warrants a death sentence but if you go around running from the police and by the way there's a bunch of witnesses who say the "victim" was running at the police what can you expect? It's Antifa who are the real problem.

Glinner tolerates "good" trans folks, the ones who agree that they're mentally ill and do their best not to make "normal" people uncomfortable by making themselves as small and quiet as possible. It's the Trans Cult Brainwashing Our Breasts of Young Girls he's after.

mippy

Quote from: Stone Cold Steve Austin on December 09, 2021, 03:52:41 PMwell, at least that probably means Armando isn't one of the people on his side on the quiet

I was going to say - he's not really discussed the issue,has he?

JaDanketies

Quote from: Barry Admin on December 09, 2021, 05:30:41 PMI doubt he looks in here much if at all tbh; ripxnutmeg was presumably given that assignment but didn't have their name on the article.

I always thought that posting itt puts a target on you for the likes of ripx4nutmeg. I kinda felt quite safe sharing somewhat-personal information here that could be used to triangulate my identity if someone put a few hours' effort into it - yknow, you just get comfortable, even in online spaces - but it's a reminder that this isn't a safe and private area and that you've always gotta be careful. When I saw my post on his Substack, my initial momentary reaction is 'holy shit, he's put my name out there', but a millisecond later I register that it's just my alias.

DM me nutmeg

HamishMacbeth

Quote from: mippy on December 09, 2021, 06:35:02 PMI was going to say - he's not really discussed the issue,has he?

Well it looked creepy with Chris Moriss's wife, so I'm guessing this time he got Ianucci on twitter, and took Mrs. Ianucci out to a lunch meeting.

kalowski

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on December 09, 2021, 10:30:12 AMThis is possibly the most Glinner thing I've seen in my life:

Billy Bragg is noticeable by his silence.

chveik

Quote from: mippy on December 09, 2021, 06:35:02 PMI was going to say - he's not really discussed the issue,has he?

he's a centrist blue ticker, what do you expect?

Thrillhome

Quote from: Fry on December 09, 2021, 05:22:02 PMConversely only having 1 container in your house that is used for tea, wine, whiskey, coke and water is typical of a divorced dad. As we know Glinner is the most divorced dad ever.

Graham's the biggest so he better have the mug. At least he won't end up with the arielator.

Mister Six

JaDanketies

Piers was terfing it up the other day. At least he's not as extreme as the Twitter terfs, who would surely delight in such news. A leading anti-woke cultural commentator / ubiquitous insufferable dickhead commenting on trans issues twice in two or three days is less than ideal.

somersetchris

When Piers Morgan isn't right wing enough for you to agree with him, it's time to have a re-think

idunnosomename

he was also on the correct side in the pandemic. still think he's a cunt though. but not as much of a cunt as Graham Linehan, extraordinarily enough

TommyTurnips

I remember the time when Armando and Graham went on RHLSTP together and Graham went on and on about twitter and how great it is.

JaDanketies

Piers is so much more influential than Glinner, his reduced personal cuntiness is outweighed by his much louder cuntspeaker.

Damn I'd be really fucking pissed off with the world if Glinner was bloviating all over the place everywhere you turned.

Barry Admin

That Rosie Kay seems like a complete dickhead - she's the latest fundraising grifter who Linehan is supporting, literally a day after the last one. And all she did is state that sex is real!

No, that's bollocks of course; same fucking lie they tell every time.

Even a desperately sympathetic article by transphobic twot Janice Turner in the transphobic Times can't obscure the fact that she clearly had absolutely no regard for anyone else, least of all her non-binary dancers. She comes across like an incredibly stuck-up comedy character, shitting on everyone's beliefs and values that differ from her own in a really smarmy way, then having a fit of the vapours when she gets any pushback at all.

Someone should catalogue every single one of these fundraisers to better illustrate how transphobia is a huge cottage industry - one so substantial that a former comedy writer has now even decided to take it up for a career.

phes

Piers Morgan has waded into things he obviously has fuck all experience to talk on like trans athletes and sportspeople but even Piers Morgan instantly recognises the kind of conspiracy banancuntery that Linehan has sunk into. Strange days 

HamishMacbeth

Quote from: Barry Admin on December 09, 2021, 11:01:59 PMThat Rosie Kay seems like a complete dickhead - she's the latest fundraising grifter who Linehan is supporting, literally a day after the last one. And all she did is state that sex is real!

No, that's bollocks of course; same fucking lie they tell every time.

Even a desperately sympathetic article by transphobic twot Janice Turner in the transphobic Times can't obscure the fact that she clearly had absolutely no regard for anyone else, least of all her non-binary dancers. She comes across like an incredibly stuck-up comedy character, shitting on everyone's beliefs and values that differ from her own in a really smarmy way, then having a fit of the vapours when she gets any pushback at all.

Someone should catalogue every single one of these fundraisers to better illustrate how transphobia is a huge cottage industry - one so substantial that a former comedy writer has now even decided to take it up for a career.

It's another where we're supposed to be upset that someone got fired, but actually they quit, too.

Quote from: phes on December 09, 2021, 11:09:16 PMPiers Morgan has waded into things he obviously has fuck all experience to talk on like trans athletes and sportspeople but even Piers Morgan instantly recognises the kind of conspiracy banancuntery that Linehan has sunk into. Strange days 

Graham must absolutely seethe every time he sees a tweet from him. Millions of followers, not too keen on those transes, actual influence and relevance. Living the banana racecar bed dream.

It's been mentioned countless, countless times already how Graham will only pick on men who don't look like they would fight back or tell him to fuck off. Morgan's in this weird position in Graham's mind where he's both a celebrity transphobe and would tell him to fuck off if the Glinster ever asked him to come on to The Mess That Is Glin.

Mister Six

So what's Morgan's particular flavour of transphobia, then? Seems weird for him to suddenly make this spirited defence. Or is it "they're not sinners but they are woke weirdos ruining modern culture"?

Tags: