Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 29, 2024, 12:27:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other

Started by madhair60, November 03, 2021, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Every hostile tweet at Glinner 'the parasite', is one less transphobic tweet they would've otherwised terfed up. This is great. Graham, women are saying you are parasiting off their struggle, and to be fair, you admit you are keeping 90%  of the profits of any merch you can keep from being taken down ... care to comment?

FalknerHinton

JamesTC

Quote from: FalknerHinton on December 10, 2021, 02:34:24 PMI have to say, terfadvent is going splendidly.

We're simply having a wondterful christmas time.

(DreadedScotsman 👍)

Two weeks since Arty's tweet, 9 days until GC Day

boki

Quote from: FalknerHinton on December 10, 2021, 02:12:10 PMI dunno, I'm no butch lesbian, but putting this on a mens t-shirt feels a bit grim

The cringe, it burns.  Imagine being so witless that you'd
a) Come up with that
b) Think it was commercially viable

Dr Rock

BennyHedgehog

Quote from: JamesTC on December 10, 2021, 02:38:25 PMI don't know, you know. Sisko continued to refer to Dax as "old man" even once she'd become Jadzia.

I can't describe the shame I feel for understanding every word of that sentence or the size of the grin it's put on my face :)

retsuza

Quote from: Dr Rock on December 10, 2021, 02:43:41 PMPage 118? Does this mean madhair has thread-titler's block?

New thread comes out when the Gender Criticals come out, on the Anniversary of the Sacred Tweet, December 19th.

wrec

Quote from: retsuza on December 10, 2021, 02:47:53 PMNew thread comes out when the Gender Criticals come out, on the Anniversary of the Sacred Tweet, December 19th.

This thread will be up to 200 pages by then. There's just so much going on!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Barry Admin on December 10, 2021, 02:30:45 PMWhat did he say?  He's turned off replies locked his account.
in a reply he said that after the 10% to some women's something or other and tax he only will make such a small pittance it will only pay for Adobe for two months.

lol he pays for photoshop

JaDanketies

Denis Kavanagh is a big terf and the boss of terf news site / blog 'lesbian and gay times dot com.' This knowledge makes the tshirt even more confusing.

Gusty OWindflap

boki

Quote from: JaDanketies on December 10, 2021, 03:01:36 PMDenis Kavanagh is a big terf and the boss of terf news site / blog 'lesbian and gay times dot com.' This knowledge makes the tshirt even more confusing.
Lesbians love it when men gatekeep their language.

idunnosomename

denis kavanaugh is the guy with the "twitter threads" section on his website

Cuellar

Right and is that shirt 'reclaiming' an insult thrown by Dennis, or did Dennis say it supportively and they're just endorsing it?

I mean honestly, who is meant to get this reference when you're out and about?!

Dr Rock

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 10, 2021, 02:59:59 PMin a reply he said that after the 10% to some women's something or other and tax he only will make such a small pittance it will only pay for Adobe for two months.

I imagine the responses will be very understanding.

frajer

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 10, 2021, 02:59:59 PMin a reply he said that after the 10% to some women's something or other and tax he only will make such a small pittance it will only pay for Adobe for two months.

Deso Thread's that way, Moley.

Dr Rock

Glinner steals off women's issues to give to Adobe. Maybe he could get a job to pay for photoshop?

Dr Rock

buttgammon

He uses Photoshop? Most of his stuff looks like it was done in Paint.

retsuza

Quote from: buttgammon on December 10, 2021, 03:40:20 PMHe uses Photoshop? Most of his stuff looks like it was done in Paint.

I have to admit this reluctantly but the effervescent moley is actually fairly good at photoshops all things considered. Unless you mean Graham, who yeah can barely make a bingo card without it looking like shit.

buttgammon

Quote from: retsuza on December 10, 2021, 03:44:10 PMI have to admit this reluctantly but the effervescent moley is actually fairly good at photoshops all things considered. Unless you mean Graham, who yeah can barely make a bingo card without it looking like shit.

This was just me trying to insult Moley to be honest. As for Graham, he couldn't even use Paint properly. He's about as inept with technology as is possible, which is remarkable when you consider how many hours a day he spends online.

Tags: