Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 29, 2024, 12:44:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other

Started by madhair60, November 03, 2021, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalknerHinton

Quote from: Dr Rock on December 10, 2021, 03:35:51 PMOr are we talking about Moley? I'm confused.

Moley, he pays for photoshop, like a dork. Also he's the one giving 10% of his shop's profit to as yet undecided women's charities, and the one that various terfs are mad at today.

This new controversy doesn't bode well for the launch of the MOLEYxGLINNER NFT range next week.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

He's having a shit haemhorrage because a list of 100 women includes two trans women

Dr Rock

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 10, 2021, 02:59:59 PMin a reply he said that after the 10% to some women's something or other and tax he only will make such a small pittance it will only pay for Adobe for two months.

lol he pays for photoshop

"but... I need that terfs island t-shirt money, so I can support women's sex-based rights with Photoshop"

Lol you fucking grifting cunt Moley. Fuck you for selling transphobia as merchandise, I hope you never live it down, scumbag.

mr. logic

I'm sorry, not being funny- that butch/bitch lesbian shirt. I'm sure it's crackers, but can somebody have at least a go at explaining what the fuck it means. It's annoying me, I can't even see what point it might be making.

BennyHedgehog

Afaik it was a private commission that the incompetent Moley put up for public sale by accident. The story behind the text is that they're all cunts gone bananas.

canadagoose

Can't believe that stupid bloody Emporium with the smirking BC in the corner only lasted a few days. Hopefully the adobacious Moley's store will be next to go.

HamishMacbeth

Quote from: canadagoose on December 10, 2021, 04:45:26 PMCan't believe that stupid bloody Emporium with the smirking BC in the corner only lasted a few days. Hopefully the adobacious Moley's store will be next to go.

Hopefully the barneyrubble store goes a bit longer.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: mr. logic on December 10, 2021, 04:30:34 PMI'm sorry, not being funny- that butch/bitch lesbian shirt. I'm sure it's crackers, but can somebody have at least a go at explaining what the fuck it means. It's annoying me, I can't even see what point it might be making.
I think it's playing on the transphobic lie that trans people and their allies are lesbophobic, and "bitch lesbian" is something the imaginary TRA bogeyman in their fantasy world would say, so the t-shirt wearer, who is presumably a butch lesbian, is pre-emptively and defiantly replacing "bitch" with "butch".

If anyone has a better explanation, I'll stand corrected

retsuza

Hope of Avalon

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on December 10, 2021, 04:06:41 PMHe's having a shit haemhorrage because a list of 100 women includes two trans women

A list that has always had trans women on. It's fucking bananas.

BennyHedgehog

Quote from: BennyHedgehog on December 10, 2021, 04:34:40 PMAfaik it was a private commission that the incompetent Moley put up for public sale by accident. The story behind the text is that they're all cunts gone bananas.

Yeah, Dennis Kavanagh typo'd bitch lesbian instead of butch lesbian by accident, deleted the tweet and, eventually, it became Moley art

https://twitter.com/LaurenGNC_Butch/status/1459320514808320001

Juan K Perros

So I broke into Joanne's house
With a plate of carbonara
She said 'I don't know you, can you sing'
I said I'm just a cunt that's gone bananas

BennyHedgehog

O Stupidman
So dumb
Alone and glum
Jeans caked in cum
ha ha ha ha car bon na ra ha ha ha ha

Quote from: Jumblegraws on December 10, 2021, 04:09:33 PM
Lol, get a life you cunts

I've always felt sorry for t-shirt models on online stores, the amount of 🍌 projects they've unknowingly pushed...

mippy

Imagine wearing that Owen Jones, or the Jolyon Maugham, shirt in public. Having to explain it to everyone who isn't terminally online or thinks Twitter is the centre of the universe.

The appropriating Moley

Ferris

God they're all so angry. Why is a T-shirt that says you've been blocked by Owen jones on Twitter a good thing?

This is baffling and more than a little tragic. Time to pop the thread on mute for a week or two because it's getting me down.

canadagoose

Quote from: Ferris on December 10, 2021, 05:22:04 PMGod they're all so angry. Why is a T-shirt that says you've been blocked by Owen jones on Twitter a good thing?

This is baffling and more than a little tragic. Time to pop the thread on mute for a week or two because it's getting me down.
You have to be bananas to appreciate it, I think. I find it more amusing than their usual hate-based shit because it's basically just whinging in the form of clothing.

selectivememory

God, it's embarrassing enough when people brag online that someone famous blocked them on Twitter. Imagine getting it printed on a t-shirt. How fucking pathetic.

Dr Rock

Norris McGwurter just called me and said it's officially the most convoluted dog-whistle ever

Dr Rock

Imagine if you wanted to show support for Black Lives Matter so wore a t-shirt with something on it about Ben Shapiro's instagram.

Twit 2

Any poster on here who has had a mention in the guffaw thread, even once in the last few years, is a more successful comedy writer than Linto.

Tags: