Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

December 01, 2023, 06:11:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Futurama: I'm Not Back Baby

Started by JamesTC, February 09, 2022, 10:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neveragain

I mean we're all having a good laugh and generally joshing about... but I think it would be quite wonderful if all the references in the next couple of seasons were based on minor British events of 2021. An episode in which the Professor must assemble a cast for a new version of Alan Bennett's Talking Heads etc.

Video Game Fan 2000

BENDCEPTION

the head of peter molyneux takes over planet express and makes unrealistic promises. bender is now 100% unironic blackface, starts calling the factory he was made "da hood". the woman who says kerjigger puts nibbler in a wheelie bin and is crucified for it. teenagers are scared of the MOM-Mo challenge. bender invents "the beer bucket challenge" Qubert thinks he's at a Sunn O)) gig but its just the cast trying to do their voices after a smoke break. mom marries clive sinclair. mr blobby impregnates kif. the cast do a parody of the ninja turtle rap. officer crabtree, now the crack pilot of the neutral planet, becomes zapfs commanding officer. zoidberg sings the song from the Trio adverts with the woman who says kerjigger. the woman who says kerjigger is reincarnated as a hanging chad. the woman who says kerjigger is susan boyle. the woman who says kerjigger is maureen off driving school. bender says ooh yes like the churchill adverts in response to the woman who says kerjigger saying if you see sid tell him. the woman who says kerjigger says kerjigger after being tangoed. the woman who says kerjigger fires a machine gun at the brit awards. the cast sing the JCB song. fry romantically pushes a black and decker drill into his eyeball so he can romantically meet leela again for the first time, they have a romantic meet cut three seconds before he dies from brain damage in the arms of the woman who says kerjigger. the gang do shaddupyo face at Fry's funeral, it sound like iceland ripping in two.

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 13, 2023, 01:36:35 AMBENDCEPTION

the head of peter molyneux takes over planet express and makes unrealistic promises. bender is now 100% unironic blackface, starts calling the factory he was made "da hood". the woman who says kerjigger puts nibbler in a wheelie bin and is crucified for it. teenagers are scared of the MOM-Mo challenge. bender invents "the beer bucket challenge" Qubert thinks he's at a Sunn O)) gig but its just the cast trying to do their voices after a smoke break. mom marries clive sinclair. mr blobby impregnates kif. the cast do a parody of the ninja turtle rap. officer crabtree, now the crack pilot of the neutral planet, becomes zapfs commanding officer. zoidberg sings the song from the Trio adverts with the woman who says kerjigger. the woman who says kerjigger is reincarnated as a hanging chad. the woman who says kerjigger is susan boyle. the woman who says kerjigger is maureen off driving school. bender says ooh yes like the churchill adverts in response to the woman who says kerjigger saying if you see sid tell him. the woman who says kerjigger says kerjigger after being tangoed. the woman who says kerjigger fires a machine gun at the brit awards. the cast sing the JCB song. fry romantically pushes a black and decker drill into his eyeball so he can romantically meet leela again for the first time, they have a romantic meet cut three seconds before he dies from brain damage in the arms of the woman who says kerjigger. the gang do shaddupyo face at Fry's funeral, it sound like iceland ripping in two.
This but over the end credits they all do a Gangnam Style.

dissolute ocelot

Surely they must have a Stranger Things parody, and I could totally see them doing a Green Book parody, Bender driving Zoidberg or Zoidberg driving Bender, it would work either way, although I'd rather see them take off Yellowjackets (crash in Canada, eat each other). Look forward to The Last Of Us in 2031 too.

Fuck, just remembered the Simpsons' take-off of Bong Joon-Ho's Parasite. That was the sort of thing you dream after too much hallucigenic cheese, definitely felt like something AI had generated.

Video Game Fan 2000

Robot Santa's factory has been taken over by Robot Krampus and is now a parody of The Handmaids Tale. horrible scenes where making and giving presents are a visual metaphor for sex