Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

cant run from the truth tom

Like a boxer preparing for a fight, Captain Tom just told a BBC interviewer that in preparation for his walk he hasn't had sex in 47 years. Bit rude given the number of children who may have been watching.

What if he gets caught with indecent images of children?  If it's the worst type it no doubt outweighs his war heroism and his services to charity.  For less explicit images, there could be some trade-off: he gets called out in headlines but it's qualified in some way, e.g. 'NONCE BUT HERO'; 'THE REDEEMED PERVERT.'

idunnosomename

i really hate this cunt. who does he think he is. captain planet???

Aaron500

His daughter only turns 50 in September*, which means he was 50 when she was born and about to turn 50 when she was conceived, the dirty bugger.
Maybe she's the result of one of his pre-50th "laps of the garden".

*According to Companies House. She also has 5 active directorships, and 70 odd grand in the bank.
And Twitter would suggest she's a massive Tory, weighing in against Corbyn while watching the leadership debates from her fucking big house.

Fund the NHS via my taxes? Oh no you don't Jeremy! I'd rather my hundred year old father walked himself to death in the back garden.

idunnosomename

can you imagine in france people going "aha! hawny hawny haw! monsieur from le legion foreign walk 'round 'is abode du pompt du pompt for l'ospital"

NO

FUCKING BARMPOT BOOTLICKING COUNTRY OF CUNTS

chveik

that's beyond bleak. great thread

Quote from: Quote on April 16, 2020, 11:18:15 PM
Fund the NHS via my taxes? Oh no you don't Jeremy! I'd rather my hundred year old father walked himself to death in the back garden.

...not that I want my father to kill himself and then furnish me with a considerable inheritance, of course.

Butchers Blind

If he really wanted to raise more money, he should've done it in the nude.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 16, 2020, 11:44:27 PM
If he really wanted to raise more money, he should've done it in the nude.
as said you need to check out his patreon for that

Twit 2

Twit 2

Twit 2

Twit 2

Dex Sawash

bumming machine death for NHS

Captain Z

Imagine how much money he could have raised if he'd started doing this 80 years ago.

chveik

fuck I missed some controversial posts

buntyman

Awful man. Never mind the thousands of 99-year-olds around the country actually making an effort through untold charity work with a bit of quiet dignity. This dithering old bastard gets his selfie stick out, shuffles about the garden and then demands we part with our hard-earned so that he can claim he's single-handedly cured covid. He's clearly filthy rich too and I'm sure he's given not a single shilling out of his own wallet to the NHS.

Abnormal Palm

Every day I'm shufflin

Off this mortal coil

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

If only Ron was still with us.

notjosh

QuoteAnd after hitting her target to raise £10,000 for the NHS and a hospice on Thursday, she said: "It's amazing."

£10,000? That's a pathetic amount of money.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

She's raising it to pay for her own hospice care.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on April 17, 2020, 09:08:33 AM
If only Ron was still with us.

I found the gravestone of Ann, but no record for Ron yet

idunnosomename

I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!!!!!!!

BlodwynPig

QuoteAnd after hitting her target to raise £10,000 for the NHS and a hospice on Thursday, she said: "It's amazing."

Reporter: What do you think of this achievement?

Old: "It's Amazing"

Reporter: What do you think of this amazement?

Reporter: How do you feel about that, our VIEWERS SIMPLY MUST KNOW THIS REVELATION

Reporter: Thank you, we'll have more in depth analysis of this later in the show. Back to you in the studio

Old "It's Amazing"

Reporter: Don't spoil the optics you old bat, or I'll shove you down the stairs. There is no room for Dada-esque absurdism on the BBC, only TWEE REDUCTIVISM!!!!