Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:23:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

1000 Angels - what is this?

Started by Kankurette, March 09, 2024, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Saw these at the bus stop near my gym.

That looks like Christopher Chope's email. I wouldn't be surprised if he's behind this, he's a professional contrarian. He's basically trying to claim the COVID vaccines killed thousands of people. What is his agenda here?

canadagoose

PlanktonSideburns

Is that the upskirting chope? Had nothing but misfortune with people with chope as a second name in my life

Kankurette

i would guess that's him. He's been on GB News in the past spouting bullshit about how the vaccines have killed thousands of people.

Oosp

Love how the top-right poster has £120,000 in a box, with no context whatsoever.

One hundred and twenty thousand pounds? For a succulent Chinese meal?

jamiefairlie

To be honest it probably has been a factor in a fair few deaths, no vaccine is 100% safe.

You have to compare that against not takin the vaccine on a population level. I'm not 100% certain but I'm quite sure that the overall death rate would have been higher without the vaccine at a global level.

Those individuals that suffered because of it would have been better off not getting it but you can't approach the problem like that unfortunately.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 09, 2024, 03:41:50 PMIs that the upskirting chope? Had nothing but misfortune with people with chope as a second name in my life

Chope be choppes

PlanktonSideburns

Feels like a British thing to be honest

Kankurette

I would say that ignoring deaths is a fine British tradition, especially if the dead people happen to be brown and foreign.