Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

YOU WERE A BAD BOY AT THE DOCTORS TODAY

Started by Replies From View, January 18, 2022, 12:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

the Fallen

Yeah but it's my fucking practice and you're just the receptionist I'm sticking my boner up

Replies From View

You call it your boner, I call it "the fallen".

the Fallen

Either way it gushes come all over the surgery then flies around at expectant mothers

Replies From View

So when you say "just the receptionist" you mean "and also impacting upon all the surrounding populace of this zone"

the Fallen

They don't call me Dr Cockcroft just because it's my birth name and I spent years studying medicine

Replies From View

Quote from: the Fallen on January 18, 2022, 01:15:24 PMThey don't call me Dr Cockcroft just because it's my birth name and I spent years studying medicine

Is croft a verb?  What does it mean and why would people specifically choose it to describe your actions?

the Fallen

Verb

croft (third-person singular simple present crofts, present participle crofting, simple past and past participle crofted)

(intransitive) To do agricultural work on one or more crofts.
    (transitive, archaic) To place (cloth, etc.) on the ground in the open air in order to sun and bleach it.

... so all that, but for cocks

Replies From View