Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:49:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I have brought all the members of my 2-tone ska band with me to the chemist

Started by itsfredtitmus, January 19, 2022, 08:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

I hope that's okay

They can vouch that I'm above the age. I really want some rubbers! They're all such cheeky chappies!

Replies From View

itsfredtitmus

I have broke the tool I previously used to draw straight lines and measure things! Oopsies!

Replies From View

itsfredtitmus

I was nervous upon arrival but since bringing all members of my ska band (saxophone player included) I no longer have any worry. You guys make it okay! Safe sex first!

Glebe

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 20, 2022, 02:39:24 AMDo that dance they do in the video.
you betcha! whilst encouraging suggs in his quest for rubbers even! proper mental stuff going on in that video. i'd advise against watching it - enough to make any sane man go completely dolally and BONKERS

itsfredtitmus

look at them go

keep on dancing my friends! gotta keep on dancing, prancing, moving, grooving

HANG ON THEYRE FUCKING STARTED AGAIN

FUCK OFF

stop that

NOW

people often say to me "get out my chemist"

Glebe

And what's this?! You've brought The Specials with you! You're only allowed one 2-Tone band, mate!

danwho9

I brought The Selecter and they made me pay for all of their prescriptions. Wankers. I thought their name implied there was only one of them.