Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:36:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That's all I got two, babe

Started by pancreas, March 03, 2022, 01:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

famethrowa

Don't put all your dog eggs in one basket.

madhair60

Don't put all your yeggs on one bar staff.

Pink Gregory

madhair60

Midas

Pink Gregory

19th century Beavis and Butthead

"I say, a conflagration!"
"uh huhh huh huh huh spiffing"

this is just raffles the gentleman thug, isn't it

Captain Z

I half-remember watching something on TV with the famous characters of "Del Boy" and "Rodney" failing to catch a falling chandelier. Any ideas what this was from?

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on August 11, 2022, 12:53:36 PMI half-remember watching something on TV with the famous characters of "Del Boy" and "Rodney" failing to catch a falling chandelier. Any ideas what this was from?

Sounds like a dining experience I went to recently, could have been taped and broadcast?

Edit: on second thoughts, the dining experience was markedly different from the concept you are describing, and though I admit it employed a similar universe, it gave the characters fresh material and wholly original storylines so the program from your memory could have been a homage to that?

Vodkafone

All the family can join the fun at Hollywood Bowel

Stoneage Dinosaurs

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Sex Ed

It's a bloke called that

pancreas

He's not just extant, he's sextant.

famethrowa

Halloumi cheese, but it's cut real thick with diane sauce all on it

pancreas

non capisco

PlanktonSideburns

Captain Z

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on August 13, 2022, 12:32:44 AMThe Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Don't give up your day job, I don't see any mileage in this.

Vodkafone

Fr.Bigley

Les Menace hosts "Family Misfortunes"

..."if its up there I'll shag yer arse meself"

pancreas

madhair60

A shower having a shower in human somehow. Just things happening in reverse. A toilet shitting into a person. Bench sitting on you. Hell world without end basically. I dunno.

madhair60

Crocodile Dundee, it's just Dundee in Scotland but everyone is crocodiles and you're going "oh no; this isn't regular Dundee, this is Crocodile Dundee!" That's all I got.

famethrowa

Quote from: madhair60 on August 16, 2022, 09:06:36 AMCrocodile Dundee, it's just Dundee in Scotland but everyone is crocodiles and you're going "oh no; this isn't regular Dundee, this is Crocodile Dundee!" That's all I got.

Thinking on this one, then you could have a road map, and say (for instance) "Crocodile Dundee to Arbroath" and it would sound a bit like saying Crocodile Dundee 2, reminding me of that movie.

Fr.Bigley

Django unchained behind the scenes where Leo Dicaprio states he's uncomfortable saying the N word, and Sam Jackson goes off about it that word just being "Another Tuesday for us" so Leo drops out of the film to be replaced by Kramer from Seinfeld, who simply can't fucking stop saying it..goes full method and the cast beat him to death after he tries to sell Jamie Foxx.

famethrowa

Like a Jacques Tati scene, where a few people's phones go ping (or make a funny noise) at the same time, and they pick it up and read/swipe/type on it but all exactly at the same time

Twit 2

Ferris

shiftwork2