Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:59:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Predator, except all the characters are clones of that one who makes pussy jokes

Started by Replies From View, August 12, 2022, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Awful film, but still has a solid fresh rating on that tomatoes website.  Baffling.

Glebe

The predator would be very confused if they were all the same. And how many Jesse Venturas are you allowed per feature presentation?

Replies From View

The actor's name is immaterial.

Yes the predator would be perplexed, but that would be part of it.  Part of the brilliant storyline that earns it a fresh rating on that thing, the molten tomatoes thing

jamiefairlie

Don't know Predator at all but 'my pussy  is soaking wet and I am unanimous in that' is what she'd say I imagine

Replies From View

He's just constantly cracking jokes about the medium-sized nature of different pussies, whether it is sufficiently decked out to allow Daniel Day Lewis to park a yacht inside it for a day and all these grotesque quips along these lines.

90 minutes of it, wretched.  But he's a social misfit who thinks it's cool - what can you do.  Even when he's the only character he doesn't fit in so resorts to all these remarks.

Mr Trumpet

"Jeez you got a big pussy"
*Shot in the guts with a plasma blaster*

Glebe

Replies From View

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 12, 2022, 10:16:57 PMCouple of xenomorphs wouldn't go amiss.

It is Predator with one small detail changed.  Try to engage a modicum of brainpower for once in your life.

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on August 12, 2022, 11:38:43 PMso everyone except predator would die half the way into it?

Well there's more existing of that one character, so some of them might survive into the final act. 

famethrowa

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 12, 2022, 11:08:34 PMIt is Predator with one small detail changed.

That 'small detail' being that they're all Jesse Ventura, including, absurdly the Predator itself, one assumes!

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 13, 2022, 11:36:40 PMIt wasn't Jesse Ventura was it?

Oh wait. Okay. He was the one that did the big laugh at it.

Okay so you got me there. Nevertheless, have you no shame?

Replies From View

idunnosomename

lured the predator into a giant pussy giant pussy pussy pussy

and fucked him

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Glebe on August 13, 2022, 11:40:54 PMOh wait. Okay. He was the one that did the big laugh at it.

Okay so you got me there. Nevertheless, have you no shame?

WRONG. The lad with the glasses tells the joke. Billy laughs, after a brief pause.

Glebe

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 14, 2022, 12:28:16 AMWRONG. The lad with the glasses tells the joke. Billy laughs, after a brief pause.

Ah right. But this does not excuse Replies making all the characters that character.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 14, 2022, 03:29:59 AMAh right. But this does not excuse Replies making all the characters that character.

It is what nature caused to happen.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 14, 2022, 08:18:19 AMIt is what nature caused to happen.

Nonsense. It is the interference of man* in forces he does not understand.

*Or in your case ostrich.

Replies From View

Anyway, try to just think about the premise without being so easily distracted.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 14, 2022, 03:32:07 PMAnyway, try to just think about the premise without being so easily distracted.

I'm giving my entire attention to - hey look! A Predator ship has decloaked!