Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,383
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's make Ferris cry

Started by popcorn, August 14, 2022, 10:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

We all know that Ferris is famous for his "tough guy" image.

Well that's all it is — an image.

A facade!!

In this thread we will break him down. We will bully, we will harangue, we will mock and jeer.

It will not be easy. At first he will shrug off our jibes. He might even try to pretend he is "in on the joke" and "game for a bit of friendly banter".

But we will not give up.

We will do what it takes until Ferris finally snaps and the tears are flowing.

Ha ha ha!

touchingcloth

Glebe

Your basing-ball team has lost!

popcorn

Well we've had some good efforts so far. Ferris how are you feeling?

Replies From View

I suspect he's at the water-off-a-duck's-back stage so far

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 15, 2022, 12:45:07 PMI suspect he's at the water-off-a-duck's-back stage so far

I suppose you're thinking of Count Duckula? Why are you obsessed with Count Duckula?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 15, 2022, 03:05:39 PMI suppose you're thinking of Count Duckula? Why are you obsessed with Count Duckula?

Because it is the season of water slides, and what could ever make a better water slide in this world than a Duckula's hydrophobic cape material.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 15, 2022, 03:11:09 PMBecause it is the season of water slides, and what could ever make a better water slide in this world than a Duckula's hydrophobic cape material.

You'll be singing the Duck Tales theme next!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 15, 2022, 03:13:24 PMYou'll be singing the Duck Tales theme next!

If Scrooge McDuck had a cape, yeah.  I'm not going to waste time and resources breathing a theme tune out that cannot be associated with a water slide.

popcorn

Is any of this likely to upset Ferris? like does he have a weak point about Count Duckula and etc

Glebe

It's a shot in the dark but he might possibly find the Duck Tales theme upsetting. Woo-ooh!

popcorn

All right, tbh I'm skeptical that this could get to him, there is imo a risk this could actually cheer him up a bit. but I'm open-minded.

Glebe

If that doesn't work we can always give Sylvanian Families a shot.

touchingcloth

Is Ferris going round with a duck's back again?

Replies From View

At school the girls would cry when we'd sing "my little pony, bendy and bony".

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ferris, you are fucking rubbish son. State of you.

Ferris

Strangely enough, the theme to Duck Tales is one of my favourite bits of music.

(That's even slightly true.)

popcorn

OK I've got a way to turn this around:

People who like the Duck Tales theme are absolute idiots

That ought to put a dent in him.

Ferris

While I disagree with your assessment, I respect your right to hold that opinion.

shiftwork2

Ferris your home brew is yeasty

Glebe

Perhaps the Sooty theme will move Ferris to tears? I've said if before it's an absolute fucking banger:

popcorn

Well the initial idea was to get Ferris to cry with misery and loathing, but I suppose moving him to tears would be an acceptable outcome, it's a bit of a hack though.

Glebe

Cry Ferris cry
Me frenulum's quite dry
You're old enough to play baseball
So cry Ferris cry

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 15, 2022, 07:10:43 PMFerris your home brew is yeasty

Of course it is, all beer has yeast in it.

shiftwork2

It has a yeast infection then

Ferris

No that isn't possible after ~48 hours of active fermentation.

kalowski

I've broke your based ball stick.

popcorn

Quote from: Ferris on August 15, 2022, 07:43:08 PMNo that isn't possible after ~48 hours of active fermentation.

Exactly ... just imagine how shit you must be at making beer for it to taste so yeasty.

Ferris

But I typically get a vigorous primary fermentation within 2 or 3 hours which is actually very good.

Ferris

Sorry, I haven't read the thread title yet but what are we discussing in here? Not sure I'm grasping it.