Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:22:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2021: Paedoph with the England test team

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 06, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

Incredible attempt to paed it up from England there. If the umpire had done his job and called that second wide they may well have lost.

That's T20 though, some number 9 with a John Wayne stance and tree trunk arms swinging for the hills outdoes talent, technique and tactics 5 times out of 10.

rjd2

Crenners

Pato Banton going ham but Vince needs a few days in an Iron Maiden

Crenners

There's only one way to win this.

KOK (keep on kuntin)

Crenners

Nice one skip

Time for a Livingstone special 24 sixes in a row

shoulders

Crenners

Women's Ashes Test going right down to the wire. 43 needed off 48. England batters well set, 4 wickets down. Knight gone, Sciver just gone but Dunkley twatting everything in sight. It's an ODI finish.

Crenners

Sniffer dogs just unearthed a ziplock full of microSDs on the team bus.

rjd2

Hide your trundlers, your slags , your part timers, Livingstone going to pound everyone .

rjd2

Oh for fuck sake Liam. Time to zip up the pants now.

rjd2

Always liked Holder so not to bothered.

Archer though, fucking hell England need him in all formats ASAP.

Crenners

I feel like Archer is never really coming back. Root fucked the best bowler we've had in at least a decade.

Inspector Norse

Interesting captaincy from Moeen not to give the spinners their full allocation when they were going at less than six an over and instead "unleash" his pace bowlers and see the Windies go chicken jalfrezi. Seems to be this unwritten rule in T20s that you don't bowl the spinners at the death even though statistics show they're no more likely to get tonked than the quicks.

shoulders

Liam Livingstone has currently scored more than 1/3rd of his T20i runs in one innings, outside of which he averages something like 12. Needs to be delivering a bit more.

If Archer is ever fit to play again he should only return on condition that Root will not be captain.

Cuellar

shoulders

SILVERWOOD GONE

Almost like Harrison has selected Survival Mode.

Whole lot of the cunts need to go

Kankurette

Quote from: Crenners on January 31, 2022, 05:30:05 AMI feel like Archer is never really coming back. Root fucked the best bowler we've had in at least a decade.
Was the bowler legal?

Inspector Norse

THORPE GONE

It's carnage on a Downing Street scale

shoulders

shoulders

Crocking Archer though... just shitting all over the crown jewels there.

I wanted to see bullets passing through skkullzz down under but instead we got the medium pace boys and Buttler dozing off.

iamcoop

The fact Harrison remains is fucking laughable.

Hope you enjoy your bonus eh Tom?

Get fucking graved lad.

shoulders

Langer in? Be a weird one but our paeds need psycho battery correction

LICKTHESHITOFFTHESHOEEEEEE

NO

DON'T ACTUALLY DO IT

shoulders