Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:49:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023???

Started by selectivememory, June 17, 2023, 12:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Quote from: Dr Trouser on June 19, 2023, 09:58:30 AMI'm away until the 9th July so won't be joining in this year then.

I'm not against pushing it back a few days if it means more people can play. Would be great to see you involved again.

Dr Trouser

Quote from: selectivememory on June 19, 2023, 10:26:43 AMI'm not against pushing it back a few days if it means more people can play. Would be great to see you involved again.

If everyone's cool with waiting until later then put me down

selectivememory

Yeah, I'm sure everyone will be fine with it. Gives other people plenty of time to sign up as well.

PlanktonSideburns

so ive done an AIgenerated version of an image of noel edmonds on a horse (1:25min to make) and an old style shop of one (2min to make)

which is better? (quality of art being a definative measure)

GoblinAhFuckScary

honestly this is one of my favourite things about cab but in 2 weeks i'll be in hospy and pretty doped up on painkillers. rip x

selectivememory

I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you though. Hope it all goes well!

touchingcloth

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 20, 2023, 01:11:21 PMso ive done an AIgenerated version of an image of noel edmonds on a horse (1:25min to make) and an old style shop of one (2min to make)

which is better? (quality of art being a definative measure)

I like that you can see dickmeat and/or prolapse oozing out over the saddle and horse in the first one.

PlanktonSideburns

Hate to admit it, but I like that too now you mention it

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 20, 2023, 01:41:36 PMhonestly this is one of my favourite things about cab but in 2 weeks i'll be in hospy and pretty doped up on painkillers. rip x
You'll be odds-on to win if you compete in that state!

Jerrykeshton

The AI one looks like Terry Waite

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Jerrykeshton on July 07, 2023, 06:16:20 PMThe AI one looks like Terry Waite

And the horse has the hair of the one out of hall and oats that has that hair

touchingcloth

Come on then, you pricks. Fucking SERVE

TheGingerAlien

Any rules regarding performance enhancing drugs for this? Assume they are actively encouraged? If not, where do I send my piss?

Ferris

I usually do benzos for the "thinking" phase, then uppers and downers when on Paint. If I'm returning I usually keep some EPO on hand in case the match goes long.

PlanktonSideburns

Clive Dogshit

I'm eating handfuls of live fire ants and inserting a plastic funnel into my anus.

selectivememory

No rules regarding PEDs, but please do all send me your piss. xx

Ferris

Nice try, I drink mine to get the extra nutrients. You just want the nutrients all for yourself!

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Lots haven't been drawn yet have they?

Clive Dogshit

can't speak for anyone else but i've been drawing lots

selectivememory

No lots drawn until I have samples of everyone's piss.