Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:29:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round Two: Baxter Vs Waspy *vote*vote*vote*vote*

Started by wasp_f15ting, July 06, 2006, 07:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

I'll have a shot for you by tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Well the whole spirit of the tournament made me stay up a couple of hours.. shame.. now I need sleep..

wasp_f15ting

Baxter

reply coming soon...

Baxter

wasp_f15ting

I'll have a reply for you... dunno when. Could be Sunday morn.

Baxter

Don't worry I'll have plenty of time, I'm becoming unemployed on tuesday.

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: "Baxter"Don't worry I'll have plenty of time, I'm becoming unemployed on tuesday.

oh man.. ermm hope you find something soon, why are all my oponents sucumbing to such bad luck???

mothman

Hey, Waspy, I found this voodoo doll made from a Baxter's soup label lying over here, is it yours?

Baxter

no Don't worry I resigined, I hate my job with a passion and deep loathing for every single task I unertake that can only be caused by working in the jobcentre.

wasp_f15ting

I should have mine up around 3 am tonight.

Baxter

wasp_f15ting

wasp_f15ting

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: "Baxter"P.S. Grnuurgh!

Erm I start my for on now, so i'll be working 6pm - 6am tomorrow, hopefully when I come in tomorrow i'll be able to do it for you before I head to sleep.

Baxter

wasp_f15ting

I tried finishing it up, but need more time. I will hopefully have it out of the way by tomorrow morn. Damn this working pattern!

Baxter

I'm very sorry that waspy has had such an easy time of wimblemong but I'm off to a place with no Internet till next saturday so I can either throw in the gauntlet now or assess the match on what we have (when waspy posts his second) and i can resume next weekend.

wasp_f15ting

annalisa

Baxter

Sorry i didn't log anna out before posting, i'm trying hard to see the link but i'll have a return up in a few days.

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: "Baxter"Sorry i didn't log anna out before posting, i'm trying hard to see the link but i'll have a return up in a few days.

Sorry man, The alpha - omega thing = god who is the smiley face in the background rolling his / her eyes. The people on there are the non believers, Socrates, Spinoza, Neitsche, Dawkins.

Links to the priest on your picture.

Flook

oh of course - it's so obvious now you've spelled it out...

You're clearly wasted in here waspy

Almost Yearly

Dawkins looks completely mad there, on a Michael out of Big Brother tip.

you've used a lambda instead of an alpha, el wasperino.

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: "m...wW(wwMww)Ww...m"you've used a lambda instead of an alpha, el wasperino.

Its the actual type that did it, I copied it from word as lower case alpha, then it changed it into that. I thought Lambda had two tapered bits at the bottom. Eitherway too late to change now !

Those bits at the bottom often seen on lambdas are just serifs. Never mind, though; even if it had clearly been an alpha I would never have worked out that the rolly-eyes smiley was supposed to be God!