Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:57:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Biassed!

Started by ColaCoca, October 20, 2006, 11:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColaCoca

What´s so great about bloody Massachusetts? (and yes I did have to copy and paste that).  I demand a board for every state in the US right now!  And whilst we're at it we should have boards for the electron states as defined by the Pauli exclusion principle, even though I have no idea what that means.

I'll tell you what's so great about Massachusetts!

It's the home of the Corn Muffin, the Boston Cream Pie & Boston Creme Doughnut! The state sport is basketball, and it's own constitution got ratified in 1780 while the Revolutionary war was still in progress, nine years before the United States Constitution was adopted! It's the TRUE Land Of The Free and don't you forget it, terrorist.

ColaCoca

Consider me told.

Does that mean that it's so good that we won't be getting a State of State Of Massachusetts board?

untitled_london

where did the bee gees live?

massive chew sets.

(cue much pre-teen mirth and merriment)

Peking O

Boston is probably the most boring city in America.

untitled_london

Quote from: "Peking O"Boston is probably the most boring city in America.

s'full of bog trottin' micks.

easytarget

Quote from: "Peking O"Boston is probably the most boring city in America.

so speaks a man who's never been to Bellevue, Washington

"More Than a Feeling" : Boston are excellent.

Can this sub-forum be changed to either

a) The state of New Mexico; or
b) The state of Delaware

soon, pretty please

Tamarind Massacre

I went to Delaware in March on a work trip for 3 days. It is pathetic. It might be the most uninteresting place I have been to anywhere ever. So that's a vote for New Mexico.

(Anyway, isn't Massachusetts more properly called "the commonwealth of Massachusetts"?)